Raze's Hell all over again

#1wolfenscrewPosted 7/1/2010 6:30:06 PM
To be honest, I saw this coming.

A terribly reviewed game whose concept involves killing cute things and not much else? Hmm, sounds familiar.

Highly marketed and terribly reviewed, Raze's Hell for the Xbox received similar flak and was similarly hyped around a similar idea.

Just pointing this out for anyone who didn't notice.
---
The Razorback. Because the short bus hasn't taken you far enough.
#2slate_hazukiPosted 7/1/2010 6:36:57 PM
I actually liked Raze's Hell. Although I do have a history of liking games that got poor reviews. I even ran a fansite for the Dreamcast game Illbleed for a number of years. I enjoy Naughty Bear as well. Maybe I just like bad games lol. Even though It's not getting the greatest reviews ever I put aside playing a copy of Mass Effect 2 my friend let me borrow to play Naughty Bear. I haven't even touched ME2 because I haven't taken NB out of my console.
---
"I think it's because there's many legit spots to camp that like pringles."- Nightmaru on the Dark Carnival finale in L4D2
Wut?-Me
#3wolfenscrew(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 6:38:29 PM
Well, do let it be known that I'm merely pointing out trends rather than stating my own opinion on the game. To have an opinion of it, I would have to play it, and that is just plain not happening.

No offense to anyone who liked the game, though.
---
The Razorback. Because the short bus hasn't taken you far enough.
#4Sonic2ShadowPosted 7/2/2010 3:30:57 PM
Raze's Hell was a bit more polished at least
---
"Pokemon aren't just things to collect and trade like toys or dolls, you're a monster!" - Misty, Pokemon 2000