What Mega Man Games have you not beaten?

#21Thanos_GalactusPosted 4/27/2012 12:56:02 AM
I have only not beaten X3 and X4 and i've played all the classic games and the first five X games.
#22lastjusticePosted 5/5/2012 6:55:00 PM
- Megaman X 7, only part of the X series I havent beat. Its just so awful, I cant force myself to do it. I beat all the rest including command mission.
- Majority of the gameboy/hand held games. I might beat one or two of them. (I did beat the ZX games.)
- I've beaten the entire original series 1-10.
---
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice
#23QGVonPosted 5/8/2012 11:14:23 PM
Interestingly enough, I bought but haven't beaten the ZX games -_-;
I'll never experience Wily and Light's Rockboard, Super Adventure Rockman, Rockman & Forte: Challenger from the Future, or the Rockman.EXE Wonderswan, Arcade, and Mobile games.

Other than that I got them all, MM1-10 including MM&B
MM I-V
Soccer
X1-8 including Command Mission
X-Treme 1&2
Both Legends and Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Battle Network 1-6 encompassing both versions of 3-6
Battlechip Challenge and Network Transmission
Zero 1-4
Starforce 1-3 (Red versions only)

To a lesser extent
Anniversary Collection for both Arcade games
X Collection for Battle & Chase
BattleNetwork 5 Double Team DS
Zero Collection
Powered Up (love Proto Man Mode)
Maverick Hunter X (love Vile Mode)

So basically just ZX and ZXA and the Japan only games
---
Let's all point at angry Nintendo nerd's dumb time line and laugh, people :D
#24Hotel_SecurityPosted 5/20/2012 7:40:22 PM
About the only action-related MM game I haven't played was the remake of MM1 (Powered Up) and the Game Gear game. I'm not much for remakes. Of course, I mention "action" so I haven't played much of any of the MM RPG types. Never played the Legends games and I played the first MM Battle Network game and beat it but was quite bored with it so I haven't played any of the MM handheld RPGs after that and likely never will.

Outside of that, I just started MM10...so:

-MM1-10. Includes Mega Man and Bass. Didn't play the Wily Wars extra levels. Still own all my original NES/SNES cartridges.

-MM1-5 for Game Boy (still own them). Never played the Game Gear game.

-MMX1-8, including MMX Command Mission (not bad, but not great). I still say it's disappointing that so many folks skipped MMX8. It's a solid game. Still own all these too.

-MMXtreme 1-2 for Game Boy Color. Not great.

-MMZero 1-4

-MMZX 1-2 - Solid games! Check them out if out haven't.

I seriously thought the ZX games would be the end of the MM "action" games for a while...so glad we got MM9 and 10.
#25SpoinkRulezzPosted 5/22/2012 11:05:46 AM
Wow, you beat a lot of them! ZX is awesome yes, I loved that one. Quite challenging as well, at times.
---
Now playing - Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
#26lighting_rock84Posted 5/22/2012 5:04:23 PM
Alright let me update my list. the only ones I've still to beat in the classic series are the gamegear Version (god it is terribad), MMIV(GB), and Wily tower. I can't get it unlocked as my emulator copy (sucks that it never made a cartridge of it for the US) keeps erasing my Playthroughs after I beat any of the original 3. I can save and return, but once I finish it says I never beat it.
---
Die Monster! You don't belong in this world!
Pokemon White FC:0132-4106-0107
#27Hotel_SecurityPosted 5/23/2012 7:02:46 AM
Wow, you beat a lot of them

Heh, Iíve been a fan of them since the NES days. I remember frantically going from store to store on my bike, trying to find a place that had MM5 which seemed to be more rare than the othersÖI finally found it at a local K-Mart of all places. Itís still one of my favorites.

I can't get it unlocked as my emulator copy

Yeah, my copy has the same issues. Very strange.
#28GazelMinistryPosted 5/24/2012 3:37:15 PM
I haven't beaten any MM game that is not MM1-10 (including MM&B) or X1-X5.
---
I am a nontheist, a nihilist. And I'm sure god loves me anyway.
#29MonarchPaulosPosted 5/31/2012 1:52:00 PM
Megaman 1, 10 *the Wii version*, and the Arcade Megaman games. Lol I'm not too far into the series.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#30helldewPosted 6/5/2012 6:45:56 AM
I havent really touched the legends games.

in terms of the X games ive beaten all the main entries aside from X7 and X8 and i recently obtained X8 i just havent had a chance to beat it. Ive beaten Xtream 1 but practically beat the second but its like 95% done. Bought command mission and havent touched it yet

Classic games ive beaten Megaman 1-9. i havent beaten 7 or 10 yet although ive beaten the RM in 10 plenty of times and i watch my friend speed run 10 all the time. i havent touched megaman soccor either and i do own it and i beat battle and chase MM&bass as well as the two power fighter games. i havent touched the DOS entries (and have zero intention to) ive played a lot of MMI-V but havent really beaten any of them (although i own V and thats the only one i really cared about anyways)

beat the entire Zero/ZX sereis,

beat all the main BN/SF games havent beaten the cube BN game yet same with battle chip challange. I dont even know if EXE 4.5 has a fan translation or not but i havent touched it.

besides that unless im missing something ive touched a fair number of games in the sereis at this point.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.