What Mega Man Games have you not beaten?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man 10
  3. What Mega Man Games have you not beaten?

User Info: Thanos_Galactus

Thanos_Galactus
4 years ago#21
I have only not beaten X3 and X4 and i've played all the classic games and the first five X games.

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 years ago#22
- Megaman X 7, only part of the X series I havent beat. Its just so awful, I cant force myself to do it. I beat all the rest including command mission.
- Majority of the gameboy/hand held games. I might beat one or two of them. (I did beat the ZX games.)
- I've beaten the entire original series 1-10.
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice

User Info: QGVon

QGVon
4 years ago#23
Interestingly enough, I bought but haven't beaten the ZX games -_-;
I'll never experience Wily and Light's Rockboard, Super Adventure Rockman, Rockman & Forte: Challenger from the Future, or the Rockman.EXE Wonderswan, Arcade, and Mobile games.

Other than that I got them all, MM1-10 including MM&B
MM I-V
Soccer
X1-8 including Command Mission
X-Treme 1&2
Both Legends and Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Battle Network 1-6 encompassing both versions of 3-6
Battlechip Challenge and Network Transmission
Zero 1-4
Starforce 1-3 (Red versions only)

To a lesser extent
Anniversary Collection for both Arcade games
X Collection for Battle & Chase
BattleNetwork 5 Double Team DS
Zero Collection
Powered Up (love Proto Man Mode)
Maverick Hunter X (love Vile Mode)

So basically just ZX and ZXA and the Japan only games
Let's all point at angry Nintendo nerd's dumb time line and laugh, people :D

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
4 years ago#24
About the only action-related MM game I haven't played was the remake of MM1 (Powered Up) and the Game Gear game. I'm not much for remakes. Of course, I mention "action" so I haven't played much of any of the MM RPG types. Never played the Legends games and I played the first MM Battle Network game and beat it but was quite bored with it so I haven't played any of the MM handheld RPGs after that and likely never will.

Outside of that, I just started MM10...so:

-MM1-10. Includes Mega Man and Bass. Didn't play the Wily Wars extra levels. Still own all my original NES/SNES cartridges.

-MM1-5 for Game Boy (still own them). Never played the Game Gear game.

-MMX1-8, including MMX Command Mission (not bad, but not great). I still say it's disappointing that so many folks skipped MMX8. It's a solid game. Still own all these too.

-MMXtreme 1-2 for Game Boy Color. Not great.

-MMZero 1-4

-MMZX 1-2 - Solid games! Check them out if out haven't.

I seriously thought the ZX games would be the end of the MM "action" games for a while...so glad we got MM9 and 10.

User Info: SpoinkRulezz

SpoinkRulezz
4 years ago#25
Wow, you beat a lot of them! ZX is awesome yes, I loved that one. Quite challenging as well, at times.
Now playing - Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

User Info: lighting_rock84

lighting_rock84
4 years ago#26
Alright let me update my list. the only ones I've still to beat in the classic series are the gamegear Version (god it is terribad), MMIV(GB), and Wily tower. I can't get it unlocked as my emulator copy (sucks that it never made a cartridge of it for the US) keeps erasing my Playthroughs after I beat any of the original 3. I can save and return, but once I finish it says I never beat it.
Die Monster! You don't belong in this world!
Pokemon White FC:0132-4106-0107

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
4 years ago#27
Wow, you beat a lot of them

Heh, Iíve been a fan of them since the NES days. I remember frantically going from store to store on my bike, trying to find a place that had MM5 which seemed to be more rare than the othersÖI finally found it at a local K-Mart of all places. Itís still one of my favorites.

I can't get it unlocked as my emulator copy

Yeah, my copy has the same issues. Very strange.

User Info: GazelMinistry

GazelMinistry
4 years ago#28
I haven't beaten any MM game that is not MM1-10 (including MM&B) or X1-X5.
I am a nontheist, a nihilist. And I'm sure god loves me anyway.

User Info: MonarchPaulos

MonarchPaulos
4 years ago#29
Megaman 1, 10 *the Wii version*, and the Arcade Megaman games. Lol I'm not too far into the series.
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!

User Info: helldew

helldew
4 years ago#30
I havent really touched the legends games.

in terms of the X games ive beaten all the main entries aside from X7 and X8 and i recently obtained X8 i just havent had a chance to beat it. Ive beaten Xtream 1 but practically beat the second but its like 95% done. Bought command mission and havent touched it yet

Classic games ive beaten Megaman 1-9. i havent beaten 7 or 10 yet although ive beaten the RM in 10 plenty of times and i watch my friend speed run 10 all the time. i havent touched megaman soccor either and i do own it and i beat battle and chase MM&bass as well as the two power fighter games. i havent touched the DOS entries (and have zero intention to) ive played a lot of MMI-V but havent really beaten any of them (although i own V and thats the only one i really cared about anyways)

beat the entire Zero/ZX sereis,

beat all the main BN/SF games havent beaten the cube BN game yet same with battle chip challange. I dont even know if EXE 4.5 has a fan translation or not but i havent touched it.

besides that unless im missing something ive touched a fair number of games in the sereis at this point.
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man 10
  3. What Mega Man Games have you not beaten?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived