What happens to your gear after the "Naked" Challenge?

#1MalOptver9Posted 1/28/2010 6:20:17 PM
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I've noticed that after some waves with the Naked Challenge, all of your mods disappear from the inventory slots (even though the game still recognizes them as equipped). The only problem is, I saved and quit after finishing all the Lesser Challenges without re-equipping a shield so I lost a perfectly good Impenetrable Restorative shield with about 1000 defense. When I loaded the game back up, my shield was gone, not in my inventory, not in the bank, nowhere I could find it.

Is this just a glitch, or are you supposed to look for your gear in a specific location after finishing a Naked Challenge? Because I'm pretty sure I switched my shield back although I'm not 100% sure, but now it got deleted.
---
No rapper can rap, quite like I can, I take a muscle bound man and put his face in the sand
#2Demonoid Phenomenon(Moderator)Posted 1/29/2010 12:26:26 PM
It's an unfortunate glitch, and there's no way to get your equipment back after it happens as far as I know. I lost my 1400+ shield with insanely fast health regen and my best class mod to it earlier this week (and my grenade mod, but that's easily replaceable).

---
Hostis humani generis.
http://thebrink.us/boards
#3capi246Posted 2/3/2010 2:29:48 PM
From what I have read, if you get the naked glitch, you just equip another shield/mod/gmod and they should appear in your backpack, then just re equip... unfortunately, if you exited or quit the game etc, they are lost until you find better
---
*~>PSN: capi0223<~*
<~*headset enabled*~>