Character Oringinal Color schemes?

#1Auuman_AnubisPosted 7/1/2011 6:42:46 AM
I about to reach Prime mode, and reset all my chars.

And I want to know if I can influence which chassis get the original color schemes once I start leveling them up again.

I want to have Arcee rock her Pink/White.

And I want to get the real:
Ratchet
Megatron
Starscream
Slipstream
Optimus
Bumblebee
and Jet Fire

Last time I got stuck with the characters I wasn't interested in, like Brawl and Sideswipe.

Ideas?
#2DOTMfanPosted 7/1/2011 2:38:21 PM

Wait!.WHAT?..........Once you unock prime mode you can play as their original color schemes?

#3KamikazeninjaPosted 7/1/2011 3:50:23 PM
i don't recall this. the only thing i remember bout prime mode is you get the achievement and ..."the parts that bites"...you loose all your weapon upgrades.
#4zero3384Posted 7/1/2011 4:52:17 PM
it's easy to do the optimus prime colors and iron hide colors as well as a good sideswipe....but others....mmm....not that I've seen
---
---
GT: Zerofoxy3384
#5J2DKPosted 7/1/2011 5:08:03 PM
I think the ones you get in their original/campaign mode colors are preset. I didn't get Arcee because I hadn't unlocked her yet when I primed. I don't think there's a way to control it. I'm not even sure if all three characters for each class get a unique original color scheme.
---
I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it. The feeling - it's coming back to me: the sensation of killing.
#6Auuman_Anubis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2011 11:45:37 PM
Allow me to clarify.

Prime mode does not unlock the schemes.

what unlocks it, is leveling up a class until a new slot opens for you to make a variant of that class.

at Lv. 5 you have 2 slots

at Lv. 10 you have a total of 3 slots.

Once you unlock a slot, that chassis is colored like the character it's based on (assuming you don't change the colors, or chassis)

In the Character menu, their colors look random. But in-game they have the original schemes.

That's how I have Ironhide, Soundwave, and Brawls original colors.

All I want to know, once you unlock a new slot, is the chassis random or is it influenced by something like 'what chassis you were using before you get Lv. 5' or anything like that.