Character Oringinal Color schemes?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron
  3. Character Oringinal Color schemes?
4 years ago#1
I about to reach Prime mode, and reset all my chars.

And I want to know if I can influence which chassis get the original color schemes once I start leveling them up again.

I want to have Arcee rock her Pink/White.

And I want to get the real:
Ratchet
Megatron
Starscream
Slipstream
Optimus
Bumblebee
and Jet Fire

Last time I got stuck with the characters I wasn't interested in, like Brawl and Sideswipe.

Ideas?
4 years ago#2

Wait!.WHAT?..........Once you unock prime mode you can play as their original color schemes?

4 years ago#3
i don't recall this. the only thing i remember bout prime mode is you get the achievement and ..."the parts that bites"...you loose all your weapon upgrades.
4 years ago#4
it's easy to do the optimus prime colors and iron hide colors as well as a good sideswipe....but others....mmm....not that I've seen
---
---
GT: Zerofoxy3384
4 years ago#5
I think the ones you get in their original/campaign mode colors are preset. I didn't get Arcee because I hadn't unlocked her yet when I primed. I don't think there's a way to control it. I'm not even sure if all three characters for each class get a unique original color scheme.
---
I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it. The feeling - it's coming back to me: the sensation of killing.
4 years ago#6
Allow me to clarify.

Prime mode does not unlock the schemes.

what unlocks it, is leveling up a class until a new slot opens for you to make a variant of that class.

at Lv. 5 you have 2 slots

at Lv. 10 you have a total of 3 slots.

Once you unlock a slot, that chassis is colored like the character it's based on (assuming you don't change the colors, or chassis)

In the Character menu, their colors look random. But in-game they have the original schemes.

That's how I have Ironhide, Soundwave, and Brawls original colors.

All I want to know, once you unlock a new slot, is the chassis random or is it influenced by something like 'what chassis you were using before you get Lv. 5' or anything like that.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron
  3. Character Oringinal Color schemes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived