Squad Commands?

#1RJDoutePosted 8/11/2012 8:16:10 AM
I just started playing this on my PC and I'm using an XBox 360 wired controller. Right Bumper is the standard button for squad commands, and it brings up the reticule (the triangle) but I can't seem to get it to work. In close quarters (and I mean close) the enemies will occasionally light up red, but it's more of a blinking. I have to release the RB at just the right time (due to the blinking) or it doesn't work at all.

At distances, where the sniper would be most useful, it doesn't do anything. At all. Even in the parts of the first tutorial level where it tells me to use the squad commands to snipe a far away enemy I have to do the shooting myself because it doesn't work. Anyone else having this issue? Am I doing the squad commands wrong? I'd really like to utilize the sniper NPC more often but I'm unable. I wish he'd just give me his damn rifle. =\

Thanks in advance for any help you can levy.

Ryan
#2Z008MJPosted 8/15/2012 2:52:28 PM
Well, they start with suppressive fire, and it can take a while for them to kill their target. It could be a bug, or maybe you just are too fast. Try sitting in cover for a while, like twenty seconds, and if they haven't killed the target yet it might be a bug.

You also can't choose who attacks, your team decides who is the best for the chosen target.

How about this, let one get hurt and downed, then try to have your teammate heal him, if that doesn't work it most likely is a bug.
---
White FC: 0690-5094-7979