Is this game moddable?

#1qpalzmwPosted 8/21/2012 7:14:33 AM
I just finished the game last night (great gameplay, great surreal story) and I have what I think is a really good idea for a single player mod. So is this game moddable on PC? I played it on 360, but would definitely re-buy for a chance to do this mod.
---
You make mistakes; and then you die. And then you come back.
#2X2SBPosted 8/27/2012 12:00:29 PM
I have no idea :/

But I would love to hear your idea! care to post it?
---
Switch JRPGs with Shooters, and I'm sure that's what they're saying about us.
#3micey13Posted 9/13/2012 4:55:07 AM
I was really pleasantly surpirsed by this game, nicely implemented story, cool vistas, and most of all the shotting mechanics and encounters are really tight, makes me wish for a first person mod. But as with most unreal engine games we are unlikely to see mods unless the devs release a SDK, which unfortunately is unbound to happen:/
---
goin' with the flow
#4qpalzmw(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 3:46:25 PM
X2SB, my idea would basically be another squad coming into Dubai looking for WALKER in the space between the ending and the epilogue you get if you don't have Walker shoot himself. Walker would basically take the place of Konrad and be "testing" the player in various moral and ethical ways, until eventually he gives you the choice to do another white phosporus strike (the very thing that sent him spiralling into madness) in order to get to him in Konrad's loft. Ideally there would be differences based on what ending you got in the main game (Mass Effect-style), as well as tons of player choice (in direct contrast with the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" choices in the main game). I've got a lot of slightly pretentious "things to say" with this idea that I think would fit nicely into the overall concept of the game. Does that sound like a halfway decent idea?
---
You make mistakes; and then you die. And then you come back.