Few questions about the story?

#1ThorninatorPosted 12/6/2012 12:42:35 AM
So can someone give me a quick overview of what actually happened?

I understand that the 33rd went in to help people but when/who started the fighting? and what about the evacuation failed, were they stopped by enemies or just the storm?

Also who was leading the 33rd after konrad died? Because he looked to be dead for some time.

When you bomb the civilians with the white phospherous, can you choose to not fire at them? I did fire on my playthrough but what happens if you just let the mortar shell land?
---
Steam:Thorny264 Praise the FSM
i7 3770k-EVGA 670 FTW- 120GB Intel 330-16GB 1600MHZ RAM - 1TB Caviar Black
#2DiviDudePosted 12/8/2012 9:04:37 AM
I understand that the 33rd went in to help people but when/who started the fighting?

After the failed evacuation, those in the 33rd who were fed up with Konrad's lousy decisions rebelled.

and what about the evacuation failed, were they stopped by enemies or just the storm?

Just the storm.

Also who was leading the 33rd after konrad died? Because he looked to be dead for some time.

No one special, as far as I can tell. Whoever happened to be the highest ranking officer remaining, I guess.

When you bomb the civilians with the white phospherous, can you choose to not fire at them? I did fire on my playthrough but what happens if you just let the mortar shell land?

Pretty sure you can't even progress in the game without killing them.