Shame shame shame.

#1EzsprinterPosted 11/2/2012 1:33:38 AM
I didn't get this until this week. Not suprised this game sold horribly because it's not CODnized. Haven't beat it yet but it's already a great story, great gameplay minus a few control issues but I love the rainbow six style cover and blind fire. I know I'm 4 months late but it's sad I cant find any games online. After I'm done with sp what's the replay value.
#2MaxiPower90Posted 11/2/2012 11:47:09 AM
ha i just got it this week too :P
---
E3 2012 Sucked :(
#3MoegittoPosted 11/6/2012 3:34:14 PM
Freaking loved this game, I won't spoil it but the story actually changes depending on your decisions. You have to beat the game like 3 times in order to see the whole story. Played on PC, but I do agree with the negatives on MOST of the multiplayer modes. I play the Domination like mode, but the other ones are sort of bad. The multiplayer feels a little bit like GOW, so if you do play be prepared for nothing but shotgun matches.
#4MasterTankallexPosted 11/6/2012 7:11:29 PM
Easily GOTY, for me at least. I can't remember the last time a game actually brought out such deep emotions. 10/10
---
GT: Tankallex
#5Gaebora KaeporaPosted 12/1/2012 12:16:44 PM
Great game, finished it today
---
The rail...is all alone, the man is all alone...the swedish is all alone...my bum....is all alone
#6iphan4ticPosted 12/7/2012 5:48:44 PM
The MP is actually fairly populated still. I only picked this up myself recently. I was in the Beta a couple years back and to be honest, it was better than the full version.
---
GT: LEGENDARY PLANK