Shame shame shame.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Spec Ops: The Line
  3. Shame shame shame.

User Info: Ezsprinter

Ezsprinter
4 years ago#1
I didn't get this until this week. Not suprised this game sold horribly because it's not CODnized. Haven't beat it yet but it's already a great story, great gameplay minus a few control issues but I love the rainbow six style cover and blind fire. I know I'm 4 months late but it's sad I cant find any games online. After I'm done with sp what's the replay value.

User Info: MaxiPower90

MaxiPower90
4 years ago#2
ha i just got it this week too :P
E3 2012 Sucked :(

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
4 years ago#3
Freaking loved this game, I won't spoil it but the story actually changes depending on your decisions. You have to beat the game like 3 times in order to see the whole story. Played on PC, but I do agree with the negatives on MOST of the multiplayer modes. I play the Domination like mode, but the other ones are sort of bad. The multiplayer feels a little bit like GOW, so if you do play be prepared for nothing but shotgun matches.

User Info: MasterTankallex

MasterTankallex
4 years ago#4
Easily GOTY, for me at least. I can't remember the last time a game actually brought out such deep emotions. 10/10
GT: Tankallex

User Info: Gaebora_Kaepora

Gaebora_Kaepora
4 years ago#5
Great game, finished it today
The rail...is all alone, the man is all alone...the swedish is all alone...my bum....is all alone

User Info: iphan4tic

iphan4tic
4 years ago#6
The MP is actually fairly populated still. I only picked this up myself recently. I was in the Beta a couple years back and to be honest, it was better than the full version.
GT: LEGENDARY PLANK
  1. Boards
  2. Spec Ops: The Line
  3. Shame shame shame.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived