Can't really say anything without SPOILERS

#1zeldafanjtlPosted 12/20/2012 1:59:42 AM
Were Walker, Lugo, and Adams awake for the entirety of the game? (Besides the few times where Walker blacks out, of course.) If all the events were continuous, that means they'd be up for like 48 hours...not impossible, but damn.
---
My son splits his time fairly evenly between his [Playstation 3] and [Xbox 360]. He doesn't know yet that you can only like one or the other.
#2Creeping_DarkPosted 12/20/2012 3:15:40 AM
They had a opportunity to rest during the storm at the end of chapter 9, but I think that's about it.
---
ely <3
#3K181Posted 12/24/2012 11:41:43 PM
Well, they are Delta operatives. I'm fairly sure that American special forces are specifically trained for sleep deprivation to be in combat situations with little or no rest for several days in a row.

That being said, it could certainly have helped contribute to Walker's increasingly weak grasp on reality at the end.
---
The poster formerly known as Kakarot181: July 2, 2002 - March 14, 2012.
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes, I could care less.
#4KURRUPTORPosted 1/20/2013 10:31:52 PM
Well when your allies fall you do inject them with some sort of stimulant to get them moving again. I'm sure the same drug or something similar would also be given to special ops soldiers to keep them moving for 2 days straight.
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.