Local Dubai Politician, End-Game Character Questions (SPOILERS)

#11The Silver NoblePosted 2/4/2013 10:19:18 PM
I think that's about right.

I think it's a little easy to lose track of the fact that Walker is a character independent from the player when talking about the end of the game. So much of what they talk about deals with the player and with the overall themes of the game. However, they did not completely forget about what was going on with Walker the character either.
---
TheSilverNoble watches movies: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/228-movies-video-and-dvd/63332212
#12Ice_Cold1313Posted 2/5/2013 2:36:55 PM
The Silver Noble posted...
About the man from the end- I had a thought.

I think saying that Walker wanted to be a hero doesn't quite cover it. He didn't just want to be a Hero, he wanted be Konrad. He viewed Konrad as the perfect hero. After "learning" that Konrad wasn't perfect, he still used Konrad as an ideal- just one to surpass, rather than simply aspire to.

I think having the man he imagined as Konrad's #2 come to him for orders- much in the way he would have for Konrad- was just another vision from his fragmented mind. Which I think was assumed, but... I don't think it was completely random either.

I REALLY like this interpretation of eye-patch man (as I'm calling him now lol). I have to say I am inclined to agree with you. Also I'm angry I didn't think of this first haha.