The Chapter 12 helicopter/tower sequence on FUBAR...

#1gamewhooper181Posted 4/15/2013 3:00:52 PM
I consistently die at the SAME part over and over and over again. The helicopter takes me around the pool, I blow up the turret and people shooting at me, and then the helicopter goes around back and climbs up the back of the tower.

There's a guy on a turret waiting for me at the top that I promptly kill, and then there's probably another guy in back that's shooting at me that I think I kill.

Somebody yells something to the extent of "THERE'S A TURRET OUT FRONT" and Walker answers something like "YOU HEARD THE..." You died.

For what it's worth, this helicopter part is entirely on rails. I've watched a YouTube walkthrough and I swear the guy in the video must not be playing it on FUBAR. In any case, there's probably a guy there that I don't know is there? Any tips? Any better videos out there of people getting past this?
---
PS3/PSN: gamewhooper
NNID/Miiverse: gamewhooper
#2SparkItUpPosted 4/16/2013 2:42:05 PM
Honestly..that is probably one of the easiest sequences in the game...even on FUBAR...now one spot I did have troubles with was after you shoot the last guy on the turret and you start the shooting the guys inside the glass...for whatever reason there was one by the generator that wouldn't die for the longest time no matter how much i shot him...weird really.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#3gamewhooper181(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 5:19:58 PM
Got past it. Now I'm on Chapter 14. One more to go!
---
#4SparkItUpPosted 4/16/2013 5:53:52 PM
gamewhooper181 posted...

if you need some advice on this one , let me know :)

on a sidenote, did you download the coop mode by any chance?
---
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#5gamewhooper181(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 8:22:18 AM
SparkItUp posted...
gamewhooper181 posted...

Any advice you have would be great!

I did download the co-op mode, but I actually have this game on PS3. I downloaded it for free a month or two ago when it was free thanks to PlayStation Plus, and I'm mainly going through it on FUBAR to get the Platinum trophy (1000/1000 for Achievements). I think this board is more lively than the PS3 board, though, so I posted on here.
---
#6SparkItUpPosted 4/20/2013 6:26:54 AM
gamewhooper181 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
gamewhooper181 posted...

Any advice you have would be great!

I did download the co-op mode, but I actually have this game on PS3. I downloaded it for free a month or two ago when it was free thanks to PlayStation Plus, and I'm mainly going through it on FUBAR to get the Platinum trophy (1000/1000 for Achievements). I think this board is more lively than the PS3 board, though, so I posted on here.

14 is very easy if you take it systematically in parts....I'm assuming you are having issues more so with the last section where the 2 machine gun nests are?
---