Ahsoka Tano should be added

#1nir085Posted 5/4/2010 12:04:50 PM
That would be cool seeing the two apprentices of Anakin facing off against each other and to see Ahsoka in serious looking animation. It would be interesting to see her fate as well.
#2FGAssassinMitPosted 5/4/2010 4:00:02 PM
As long as I can kill her, then yeah sounds good. Otherwsie no
---
PSN-griffyrules915 Not changing this signature until UC2 is back to 1.04 settings, if you agree put this in your signature
#3art_of_the_killPosted 5/4/2010 9:20:43 PM

^ This. I hate Ahsoka.

She's my least favorite character in Star Wars.....right next to Jar Jar Binks.

#4thekamenrider90Posted 5/4/2010 11:12:58 PM
I second that
#5SinisterSamuraiPosted 5/5/2010 12:33:22 PM
teh evadance is clear. Ahsoka Tan is Unleashed's mom.
---
Parsons: "'The art of fighting without fighting'? Show me some of it."
Lee: "Later."
#6YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 5/8/2010 8:20:17 AM
Yeah I wouldnt mind force choking her or put 4 lightsabers into her.

She isnt even canon, is she?

Oh well hopefully, when they end the cartoon, she will get killed off or something. You know the Clone Wars totally screwed over Boba Fetts character and also his Slave 1 got DESTROYED!
---
John Koller is truly an embarrassment to Sony. Thats fact.
Vincent_Seiei my own personal stalker.
#7Dark-Star13Posted 5/8/2010 2:17:24 PM

art_of_the_kill posted...

^ This. I hate Ahsoka.

She's my least favorite character in Star Wars.....right next to Jar Jar Binks.

I agree with the first part, but I like Jar Jar...... Hesa bombad!

#8WWEfan61288Posted 5/14/2010 6:36:43 AM
I would actually like to see it as a level where you play a Vader and kill her(maybe as bonus level you unlock for collecting holocrons or beating the game)

---
PSN: MGSFAN612 XBL: mgsfan612
#9Darth_HavokPosted 5/16/2010 9:28:57 AM
I don't think Clone Wars is Cannon - Felucians look WAY different than TFU which IS Cannon - Jango Fett isn't considered "Mandalor" and Mandalor is femal & "peaceful" - all this junk goes against EU and TFU makes me think the whole show isn't cannon. That being said, I highly doubt Lucas will "green light" her death. Same as Jar Jar. Carbonite or an escape a la Ventress maybe...
---
The Raging Demon: It is not my Fistsm but your Past Sins that will kill you!!
PSN: Darth-Griever
#10bobbyrkPosted 5/16/2010 10:57:51 AM

I don't think Clone Wars is Cannon - Felucians look WAY different than TFU which IS Cannon - Jango Fett isn't considered "Mandalor" and Mandalor is femal & "peaceful" - all this junk goes against EU and TFU makes me think the whole show isn't cannon. That being said, I highly doubt Lucas will "green light" her death. Same as Jar Jar. Carbonite or an escape a la Ventress maybe...

Sigh, not this again.

TFU is no more canon than the rest of the games, the books, and the comics. The TV show overrides the books.
---
Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.