Yes No QTE's

#1WilliamSmith45Posted 6/21/2010 11:00:23 AM

Im so happy. It seems from the demo that QTE's are out this time. LucasArts you havemade the Fans really happy. Nice Job listening to the Fans this time around.

#2bobbyrkPosted 6/21/2010 11:06:31 AM
Uh, source?
---
Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.
#3AtrumRuinaPosted 6/21/2010 12:26:38 PM
I haven't heard anything to that effect. Are you talking about the moves he performed on the enemies in the stage demo? It's very possible they automated them to make the display smoother. I'd be surprised if they left them out since they were EVERYWHERE in the first game but I will say I'd prefer that be the case.
---
"Suppose you throw a coin enough times. . .suppose one day, it lands on its edge." -Kain
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/Atrum+Ruina.png
#4FGAssassinMitPosted 6/21/2010 1:58:09 PM
There are still QTE's, they just took the icons out of the demo to make it look better. Just like they took the HUD out
---
PSN-griffyrules915 Game to get: Star Wars: TFU2, Spider-Man: SD, AC: Brotherhood, Batman: AA2, . Currently training in MMA and Judo
#5WilliamSmith45(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2010 5:46:09 PM

LA knows that QTE's were boring and not a smart move. So there will not be QTE's in FU II. LA did not alter there Demo that they showed us. Its quite possible that you can toggle off the HUD completely for that real Star wars look. If you think LA altered there Demo than you dont know anything.

#6bobbyrkPosted 6/21/2010 5:46:40 PM

LA knows that QTE's were boring and not a smart move. So there will not be QTE's in FU II. LA did not alter there Demo that they showed us. Its quite possible that you can toggle off the HUD completely for that real Star wars look. If you think LA altered there Demo than you dont know anything.

Once again, source?
---
Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.
#7Shadow ReaverPosted 6/21/2010 6:00:33 PM
this is gamefaqs people dont know how to prove anything you know that bobb.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#8Takeno98Posted 6/21/2010 11:22:29 PM
this is gamefaqs, people think their word alone is fact enough

Fix'd
---
"And people actually voluntarily attack you? Are they just stupid?" Sergeant Kylon DA:O My new favorite generic PSN: Undying1
#9Question_mark14Posted 6/21/2010 11:23:46 PM
Is this the guy that knows you don't play as a clone because of a line taken out of context?
#10FGAssassinMitPosted 6/22/2010 9:50:08 AM
William don't even dare say I know nothing. They altered the demo, you can tell by the way they killed the Carbonite droid. it was a QTE that was not shown. If you can't tell that you do not know anyting.
---
PSN-griffyrules915 Game to get: Star Wars: TFU2, Spider-Man: SD, AC: Brotherhood, Batman: AA2, . Currently training in MMA and Judo