Help with using the freeze cluster grenade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Help with using the freeze cluster grenade

User Info: Doodhuge

Doodhuge
5 years ago#1
ok so i have 399 out of 400 riddler secrets and the last one i need to do is the physical Gadget challenge to freeze three enemies at once with the Cluster grenade. now i pretty sure the only way to use the cluster is to get ur combo meter up to 12x then u can use it other wise it wont let me use the freeze cluster am i doing something wrong please help.

User Info: inflim

inflim
5 years ago#2
The freeze cluster is a side mission from the steel mill
GT : BCreative. Playing : Portal 2 (Hugs!), Mortal kombat 9, Other random
Just add me, i dont bite hard

Doodhuge
5 years ago#3
inflim posted...
The freeze cluster is a side mission from the steel mill

i know i have the freeze cluster grenade it wont let me equip it for some reason

User Info: innocuoux

innocuoux
5 years ago#4
It's an upgrade from the steel mill. It's equipped in the top left gadget slot. Find a chunk of enemies and boom. It's different from the freeze grenade, which only freezes one enemy (in the top right gadget slot)
gt: innocuoux

User Info: MegaManZ3ro

MegaManZ3ro
5 years ago#5
The freeze cluster grenade is it's own gadget, the one you found in the Steel Mill. Toss it into a group of enemies and you're done.
Currently waiting for GT, TWEWYT.
Claimed Iris from Golden Sun.

Doodhuge
5 years ago#6
xi Devil May Cry ix posted...
It's an upgrade from the steel mill. It's equipped in the top left gadget slot. Find a chunk of enemies and boom. It's different from the freeze grenade, which only freezes one enemy (in the top right gadget slot)

"facepalm" wow lol i need glasses thanks man i been trying at that for hours lol i owe u one

innocuoux
5 years ago#7
No worries, though on a related note it's pretty badass how at x12 all the gadgets get super funky, the electric charge is pretty nasty (along with the freeze bomb). Though i wish the ultra batclaw would make an appearance (along the lines of these upgraded gadgets)

User Info: DrOoLeR11

DrOoLeR11
5 years ago#8

how do you get the gadget to begin with?

innocuoux
5 years ago#9
Freeze grenade is storyline. Cluster you'll get a prompt after harleys tied up saying theres some tech in the basement of the steel mill. In the room where you first fight mr hammer theres a doorway to a different room with an elevator. Hack it, go down, yadda yadda yadda new tech etc etc etc. Cant miss it.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Help with using the freeze cluster grenade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived