Help with using the freeze cluster grenade

#1DoodhugePosted 10/26/2011 9:58:55 PM
ok so i have 399 out of 400 riddler secrets and the last one i need to do is the physical Gadget challenge to freeze three enemies at once with the Cluster grenade. now i pretty sure the only way to use the cluster is to get ur combo meter up to 12x then u can use it other wise it wont let me use the freeze cluster am i doing something wrong please help.
#2inflimPosted 10/26/2011 10:03:03 PM
The freeze cluster is a side mission from the steel mill
---
GT : BCreative. Playing : Portal 2 (Hugs!), Mortal kombat 9, Other random
Just add me, i dont bite hard
#3Doodhuge(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2011 10:05:26 PM
inflim posted...
The freeze cluster is a side mission from the steel mill

i know i have the freeze cluster grenade it wont let me equip it for some reason
#4innocuouxPosted 10/26/2011 10:07:09 PM
It's an upgrade from the steel mill. It's equipped in the top left gadget slot. Find a chunk of enemies and boom. It's different from the freeze grenade, which only freezes one enemy (in the top right gadget slot)
---
gt: innocuoux
#5MegaManZ3roPosted 10/26/2011 10:09:28 PM
The freeze cluster grenade is it's own gadget, the one you found in the Steel Mill. Toss it into a group of enemies and you're done.
---
Currently waiting for GT, TWEWYT.
Claimed Iris from Golden Sun.
#6Doodhuge(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2011 10:09:49 PM
xi Devil May Cry ix posted...
It's an upgrade from the steel mill. It's equipped in the top left gadget slot. Find a chunk of enemies and boom. It's different from the freeze grenade, which only freezes one enemy (in the top right gadget slot)

"facepalm" wow lol i need glasses thanks man i been trying at that for hours lol i owe u one
#7innocuouxPosted 10/26/2011 10:14:27 PM
No worries, though on a related note it's pretty badass how at x12 all the gadgets get super funky, the electric charge is pretty nasty (along with the freeze bomb). Though i wish the ultra batclaw would make an appearance (along the lines of these upgraded gadgets)
---
#8DrOoLeR11Posted 10/26/2011 10:18:27 PM

how do you get the gadget to begin with?

#9innocuouxPosted 10/26/2011 10:20:46 PM
Freeze grenade is storyline. Cluster you'll get a prompt after harleys tied up saying theres some tech in the basement of the steel mill. In the room where you first fight mr hammer theres a doorway to a different room with an elevator. Hack it, go down, yadda yadda yadda new tech etc etc etc. Cant miss it.
---