Entering the Steel Mill as Catwoman?

#1VaporFoxPosted 10/27/2011 7:29:48 PM
Okay, I'm officially annoyed. The last 5 Riddler trophies I need for Catwoman are in the Steel Mill, but there doesn't seem to be a way INTO the Mill for her that doesn't lead to a dead end. She can't use the smoke stack entrance, and the one DOOR to the place is where the liquid tunnels are that she doesn't seem to have a method of traversing.

So, I'm literally stuck. How the HELL do you get to the trophies here with her? I know exactly where they are (they're all marked thanks to interrogations), but I for the life of me can't figure out how to get TO them. >_>
---
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
Xbox Live Gamertag: Valorik
#2Dr_ProfessorPosted 10/27/2011 7:30:45 PM
The giant flaming hole in the wall?

In the front where Joker's office was.
---
Proud member of the Smogang since about ten minutes ago.
#3xskelatorxPosted 10/27/2011 7:32:00 PM
You are forgetting the the entrance from where you fought Joker. If you are looking at the front it is to the right of the door. Its a big hole in the side of the second story, with fire on some parts of the hole.
#4VaporFox(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 7:34:33 PM
Ugh. I feel stupid now. I totally forgot about that makeshift entrance. -_-
---
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
Xbox Live Gamertag: Valorik
#5xskelatorxPosted 10/27/2011 7:35:16 PM
yeah that will happen.
#6vedder72Posted 10/27/2011 7:35:19 PM
There is a door at the top of the steel mill.. u can see it on the map.. Its the door u start at after the steel mill gets blown up at protocol 10.. get on top of the Steel Mill and walk around til u see the broken area where the door should be on the map.. hope this helps