Why won't my batarangs overload fuse boxes?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Why won't my batarangs overload fuse boxes?
4 years ago#1
Batman keeps telling me that a batarang will hold a strong enough charge to overload a fuse box, but I've never seen it work. I've used sonic batarangs, remote controlled batarangs, normal batarangs. Nothing works. What am I doing wrong here?
---
"Attention people of Earth: there are some things lawsuits can't remedy. That is all." -- missmez
4 years ago#2
You have to guide remote controlled batarangs through those little wire things with electricity in between them THEN hit the fuse box.
4 years ago#3
You have to throw it through an electrical field first.
---
"lol" has become the new word for the term, "I have nothing further to say."
4 years ago#4
ohhhhhhhhh. stupid me. THANKS!
---
"Attention people of Earth: there are some things lawsuits can't remedy. That is all." -- missmez
4 years ago#5
It took me awhile, it's not very clear. I thought by charge, Bats meant to make it go faster.
---
The man, the myth, and soon to be breakfast cereal, BOWLING PETE!!!
4 years ago#6
If you have a clear shot you can also use the Remote Electrical Charge to hit a fuse box.
4 years ago#7
I keep wondering why he doesn't have any of his batarangs that actually have a built in electrical charge.
---
I want to know if this game is actually going to be realistic and allow you to get completely naked and go fight demons. - Brisashi on D3
4 years ago#8
Isn't there a sonic shock batarang gadget? I haven't unlocked it yet, so it might not be what I am thinking.
4 years ago#9
There is, but that doesn't work for those boxes.
---
GT: Ganluan
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Why won't my batarangs overload fuse boxes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived