Why won't my batarangs overload fuse boxes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Why won't my batarangs overload fuse boxes?

User Info: Terminal Omega

Terminal Omega
5 years ago#1
Batman keeps telling me that a batarang will hold a strong enough charge to overload a fuse box, but I've never seen it work. I've used sonic batarangs, remote controlled batarangs, normal batarangs. Nothing works. What am I doing wrong here?
"Attention people of Earth: there are some things lawsuits can't remedy. That is all." -- missmez

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
5 years ago#2
You have to guide remote controlled batarangs through those little wire things with electricity in between them THEN hit the fuse box.

User Info: OKRecords1138

OKRecords1138
5 years ago#3
You have to throw it through an electrical field first.
"lol" has become the new word for the term, "I have nothing further to say."

User Info: Terminal Omega

Terminal Omega
5 years ago#4
ohhhhhhhhh. stupid me. THANKS!
"Attention people of Earth: there are some things lawsuits can't remedy. That is all." -- missmez

User Info: BowlingPete

BowlingPete
5 years ago#5
It took me awhile, it's not very clear. I thought by charge, Bats meant to make it go faster.
The man, the myth, and soon to be breakfast cereal, BOWLING PETE!!!

User Info: xdarthcolinx

xdarthcolinx
5 years ago#6
If you have a clear shot you can also use the Remote Electrical Charge to hit a fuse box.

User Info: justthefaqs

justthefaqs
5 years ago#7
I keep wondering why he doesn't have any of his batarangs that actually have a built in electrical charge.
I want to know if this game is actually going to be realistic and allow you to get completely naked and go fight demons. - Brisashi on D3

User Info: Kylanthi

Kylanthi
5 years ago#8
Isn't there a sonic shock batarang gadget? I haven't unlocked it yet, so it might not be what I am thinking.

User Info: stryker115

stryker115
5 years ago#9
There is, but that doesn't work for those boxes.
GT: Ganluan
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Why won't my batarangs overload fuse boxes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived