freight elevator trophy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. freight elevator trophy
5 years ago#1
So I searched the site and noone seems to have a problem with this, which makes me feel pretty dumb lol... So I got the trophy on the broken elevator, but my map says there's one more.. I don't see it anywhere. I tried lifting the elevator as high as possible, and searched the whole room, but to no avail. Its in the upper right-hand corner of the basement level of the map to the right of the boiler room. Any help?
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
5 years ago#2
It's been a while since I got the trophies in the basement.

Did you get the trophy from the Penguin Shooting gallery (same room as the equipment for the Hot and Cold side mission I believe)?
My family has more genetic defects than an incestuous brood of Mormon rednecks living on a trailer park at Chernobyl Psychic Cabbage
5 years ago#3
You're talking about the steel mill, right? There is a breakable floor on the bottom of the shaft, on opposite side of the mark on the map. Break the floor, and there is a tunnel that leads to the trophy.

Took me forever to find too.
5 years ago#4
MS 18SP Kampfer MkII posted...
You're talking about the steel mill, right? There is a breakable floor on the bottom of the shaft, on opposite side of the mark on the map. Break the floor, and there is a tunnel that leads to the trophy.

Took me forever to find too.

It's under the elevator that doesn't move, IIRC.
You abandoned your friend to die. He's calling for you, while the children spread out his heart to the skies.
5 years ago#5
O man, didn't even think to look on the floor, thnx man that's just wat I needed.. Ima go do it now! Appreciate it!
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. freight elevator trophy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived