freight elevator trophy

#1Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 12/3/2011 12:41:18 AM
So I searched the site and noone seems to have a problem with this, which makes me feel pretty dumb lol... So I got the trophy on the broken elevator, but my map says there's one more.. I don't see it anywhere. I tried lifting the elevator as high as possible, and searched the whole room, but to no avail. Its in the upper right-hand corner of the basement level of the map to the right of the boiler room. Any help?
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#2Nightcrawler65Posted 12/3/2011 8:43:08 AM
It's been a while since I got the trophies in the basement.

Did you get the trophy from the Penguin Shooting gallery (same room as the equipment for the Hot and Cold side mission I believe)?
---
My family has more genetic defects than an incestuous brood of Mormon rednecks living on a trailer park at Chernobyl Psychic Cabbage
#3Hank_with_a_QPosted 12/3/2011 10:37:07 AM
You're talking about the steel mill, right? There is a breakable floor on the bottom of the shaft, on opposite side of the mark on the map. Break the floor, and there is a tunnel that leads to the trophy.

Took me forever to find too.
#4DarkSeraphMPosted 12/3/2011 11:11:55 AM
MS 18SP Kampfer MkII posted...
You're talking about the steel mill, right? There is a breakable floor on the bottom of the shaft, on opposite side of the mark on the map. Break the floor, and there is a tunnel that leads to the trophy.

Took me forever to find too.

It's under the elevator that doesn't move, IIRC.
---
You abandoned your friend to die. He's calling for you, while the children spread out his heart to the skies.
#5Denizen_Of_Dark(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 11:20:38 AM
O man, didn't even think to look on the floor, thnx man that's just wat I needed.. Ima go do it now! Appreciate it!
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT