I NEED HELP finding Batman's loot with Catwoman

#1JazzinBKPosted 12/10/2011 12:33:53 AM

It is supposed to be in the museum and I believe i am supposed to retrieve it from two-face but i searched everywhere, can't get access to the torture chamber bc it is just water and i can't get in the back way of the museum into the iceberg lounge so I am running in circles while stuck with Catwoman

#2JazzinBK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2011 12:35:27 AM

I don't have the big handbook/guide book that i saw in Best Buy.  Is it best that i have this bc i am running into a lot of roadblocks? 

#3devidevildudePosted 12/10/2011 12:49:24 AM
after defeating two-face exit the musem building u will see the glowing yellows on the bad guys those are catwoman loots
#4voiceless0_0Posted 12/10/2011 1:26:28 AM
It's not Batman's loot, silly. All the loot belongs to Catwoman.
---
"I'm not mean. I'm just 1,000 years old and I lose track of my moral code."
#5XclaimPosted 12/10/2011 4:50:10 AM
If you haven't gotten to Two-Face yet as Catwoman, he and his men are occupying the armory (the large room on the left where Penguin was keeping Freeze's suit). You should be able to reach it by having Catwoman crawl underneath the walkway.
---
Duane: "You know what they say about Love and War."
Tim: "One involves a lot of physical and psycological pain and the other one is War."
#6JazzinBK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2011 11:17:29 AM

Xclaim posted...
If you haven't gotten to Two-Face yet as Catwoman, he and his men are occupying the armory (the large room on the left where Penguin was keeping Freeze's suit). You should be able to reach it by having Catwoman crawl underneath the walkway.
---
Tim: "One involves a lot of physical and psycological pain and the other one is War."

OK, i have not reached him yet and I am glad you are the only respondee to realize what my problem was. I mean I did spell it out.  Thanks.  I will see what happens.  I did try and walk under the walkway though when you first enter the torture chamber filled with water but still couldn't figure out how to get to the left or right parts of the room to rech that are where freezes suit was.

#7XclaimPosted 12/10/2011 11:31:23 AM
While under the walkway, use Catwoman's thief vision. You should see a hatch she can hop into that will lead to another ceiling she can crawl on that will take you to the armory.
---
#8JazzinBK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2011 4:41:59 PM

Xclaim posted...
While under the walkway, use Catwoman's thief vision. You should see a hatch she can hop into that will lead to another ceiling she can crawl on that will take you to the armory.
---

perfect advice, worked like a charm.  TY