Gadgets/Tech you want in this game

#1rinzeroPosted 12/23/2009 3:56:34 AM
Personally I want exploding batarangs. I wouldn't mind if it was just an upgraded sonic batarang for combat and not just stealth takedowns.
---
It was on fire when I got here
#2Dark_FluxPosted 12/23/2009 6:02:37 AM
Smoke bombs or that sonic device he can use to summon a flock of bats
---
PSN ID : Dark-Flux2
Currently Playing: God of War, Dragon Age Origins, Tekken 6, Jeanne D'Arc
#3JKPSPPosted 12/24/2009 10:06:16 AM
A Grapnel gun that can attach to anything! I mean walls and the such, just wanted to fly up and get high and enjoy some gliding, but no!
#4specialkid8Posted 12/24/2009 10:34:12 AM
Bat snacks
#5galacticobobPosted 12/24/2009 11:10:38 AM
the explosive gel launcher from the dark knight
#6futurespielburgPosted 12/24/2009 11:35:51 AM
THE GODDAMN BATMOBILE
A bat credit card, ala Batman & Robin
A giant robot like in The Dark Knight Returns (at least for the final boss, please)
The ability to communicate with Alfred or Lucius, please
---
Bringer of the XRacers
I am nickythenewt21; refer to me as that, please.
#7JKPSPPosted 12/25/2009 10:13:08 AM
A batbat.
Wait what?
#8xsylentknyghtxPosted 12/26/2009 8:36:38 AM
NO EXPLOSIVE BATARANGS! BATMAN DOES NOT USE LETHAL FORCE!

Smoke Grenades and Flash Bangs.... HELL YES!

The guy who said Bat Credit Card should be smacked across his face. Hard. He references a Schumacher attempt to discredit Batman and make him a flamboyant neon Batcaved weirdo.

The Batmobile would be cool to see but not to drive. In just about every game I've played that mixes action and driving, it never goes well.

Whoever said a grapnel gun and jump lines that can attach to anything, ABSOLUTELY!

I'd like to see something incorporated into Batman's utility belt that functions like Sam's OpSAT from Splinter Cell, where you can reference vital data and communicate with the Batcomputer.
#9rinzero(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2009 3:44:10 PM
Batman has used explosive batarangs before, hell, he's even used grenades. They arn't strong enough to kill people though. I just want to be able to get the same effect as explosive gel in open combat.
---
It was on fire when I got here
#10xsylentknyghtxPosted 12/26/2009 4:12:09 PM
Batman has used explosive gel and shaped charges as well as small non-lethal mines for detonating structures as well as Batarangs with minimal explosives to knock down a wall.. He has NEVER thrown an explosive device directly at a combatant because that could be lethal.

A Batarang that sends an incapacitating electric shock that can knock you out is a different story.

It should also be known to those of you that haven't played Splinter Cell, the OpSAT also includes software that allows for hacking of security cameras, electronic hacking of keypad locks and electronic locks.

Also a set of lock picks or maybe an electronic lock pick would be awesome.