Gadgets/Tech you want in this game

#31smidgeonnnPosted 12/28/2009 6:40:00 PM
Haaaaaa upgrade my douche skills? I have to give you credit, you know exactly what to say princess. Talk about hurt feelings, you're the guy who made that ridiculously obvious comment about Bane in the other page. Then you rush in here to your buddy's rescue? Stalking me out much? I guess your feeling were pretty hurt to find me on another board and look to keep it going.

-10 for being a supreme douche & stalking me out. You Fail.

Well since you don't seem to be inclined to continue the argument, I can only assume you concede. TC is free to his statement about exploding batarangs, and now this giant argument can end. And since I made my statement about what I want in BAA2, I guess my business here is done.
---
***Official Invader Zim Fanboy***
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=572342 -Official Invader Zim Board
#32rinzero(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2009 7:02:39 PM
Yes, this has gone off-topic long enough.

Back to the topic though, I hope they implement a way to distract/lure thugs similar to the sonic batarang.
---
It was on fire when I got here
#33xsylentknyghtxPosted 12/28/2009 7:16:31 PM
God you're such an ---wipe dude. I didn't concede anything lol. I called you out for stalking me and looking for an argument to carry over from another board because you were all Captain Obvious about Bane lol. You Fail. Again.

Rin, I'll be happy to talk gadgets with you because you're back on topic. I think we can agree to disagree on the explosives thing. The sonic Batarangs that work as a distraction method are and amazing idea. THAT is smart stealth action game play. Win! ^_^
#34smidgeonnnPosted 12/28/2009 7:46:15 PM
Huh. Well I don't see any more mentioning of the past debate on your part, so I can only assume you gave up. That's logic for you.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=572342 -Official Invader Zim Board
#35futurespielburgPosted 12/28/2009 7:58:09 PM
I still want the Batmobile. Hopefully the driving controls would be good, because if they weren't, I'd probably cry.
---
Bringer of the XRacers
I am nickythenewt21; refer to me as that, please.
#36xsylentknyghtxPosted 12/28/2009 8:01:18 PM
DUDE, shut up. Nobody cares about your opinion troll. Shut up. You're proving what a completely lonely stupid @ $ $ wipe you are by continuing to look for this to keep going. Shut up.

You Fail. AGAIN lol.

Back on topic, Rinzero, you mentioned the sonic Batarangs. What about remote detonated Batarangs? Phase 1 draws the enemy close with a sonic pulse, but instead of explosions like you were talking about Phase 2 is a flash bang style explosion. It blinds and stuns them instead of exploding?
#37smidgeonnnPosted 12/28/2009 8:06:06 PM
DUDE, shut up. Nobody cares about your opinion troll. Shut up. You're proving what a completely lonely stupid @ $ $ wipe you are by continuing to look for this to keep going. Shut up.

Bad***. Kick***. ******in's Creed 2. Censor byp***. This is fun.
---