I am seriously losing faith in this community

#1smashbrother3Posted 1/1/2010 8:23:38 PM
whats with all the posts like

JOKER SHOULDN"T BE THE MAIN VILLAIN!!! HE HAD HIS GO!!! TWO FACE FTW!!!

AND BATMAN SHOULDN"T BE THE ONLY PERSON IN THE GAME!!! YOU SHOULD PLAY AS CATWOMAN OR NIGHTWING!!!

so people want to turn this game from
BATMAN VS. THE JOKER
to
CATWOMAN VS. TWO FACE

what the hell? stop trying to bring "new concepts" into the franchise everything you have thought of has been done and most of them have failed

NO BATMOBILE!!
NO CATWOMAN/NIGHTWING (as playable characters anyway)
NO GIGANTIC ROBOT!

and the joker is the main villain! he's the friggin clown-prince of crime! he has to be the ringleader

I could see two face being a central part to the story (like bane maybe?) but the joker would never let Harvey have all the fun, the struggle between these two characters is what drives the batman franchise, without joker there would be no batman and vice versa!

/end rant
---
---
One by one the penguins march, slowly taking my sanity
#2JohnnyShred612Posted 1/2/2010 1:47:51 AM
I would have been content to let Joker come back for a possible 3rd game and let Harvey steer this one.
---
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is a very bad idea to put it in your mouth, especially if the thing is cats." -- Lemony Snicket
#3_50_Posted 1/2/2010 12:20:53 PM
Hey I agree with you smashbro, but I do have a lot of faith in there studio doing a killer Batmobile
---
I love that you hate me, its evil that shapes me...
#411CrimsonRubiesPosted 1/2/2010 2:31:55 PM

I agree with you, Joker is Batman's main enemy, I think. I did feel that the other villians were sort of pushed to the side, so I wouldn't mind if in the future another villian stole the spotlight for a game or two.

#5Multigamer5Posted 1/2/2010 6:08:38 PM
Now I can't argue with the fact that the jokershouldn't be the main villan in the sequel but I would like to say that it might be a little better to save him for a possible third game and instead put in promethius. he has so much potential because he has trained just as much as batman but he is a supervillan and i would just like to see what kind of game it be if the villan is just as smart as batman and can rival his martial arts ablities.
#6wwinterj25Posted 1/3/2010 11:14:12 AM
Sure we all know Joker was in the Teaser but does that mean he is the main bad guy again? No it dosn't....

If I was other people I would wait and see because in my opinion Joker dosn't look fit enough to do anything other then enjoy the party from a distance.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#7xsylentknyghtxPosted 1/4/2010 3:33:18 PM
I'm all for additional playable characters, but maybe just in challenge modes. I would love to be able to play the challenge modes as Robin, Nightwing & Batgirl. Plus Batman, Robin & Batgirl could each have multiple skins (eg: Batman could have Bruce Wayne & Dick Grayson's costume, Robin could have an updated version of the Dick Grayson/Jason Todd costume, both Tim Drake costumes & Stephanie Brown's costume, and Batgirl could have Barbara Gordon, Cassie Cain and Stephanie Brown's costumes) BUT, just in challenge mode. I know my daughter (who loves watching me play AA) would love to play as Batgirl in a challenge mode lol.
#8maiden1993Posted 1/7/2010 9:59:04 PM
Cool rant bro
#9kid_luckPosted 1/7/2010 10:21:33 PM
TC has obviously never picked up a comic in his life...why does joker have to be the leader?
#10True RunePosted 1/7/2010 11:54:27 PM
Id love to see Promethius, evil Batman ftw.

and TC, you really cant say "Without Joker, there'd be no Batman", because lets face it, Batman would be Batman even without Joker, and I LOVE Mr. J. Now, if you said "WIthout some random jerkface gun weilding parent murdeing thug, there'd be no Batman." I'd agree.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!