I am seriously losing faith in this community

#21xsylentknyghtxPosted 1/31/2010 2:41:09 PM
I stand corrected on my dates. For the 1st time almost 10 years I forgot a Batman fact. However Joker while he is the most known Batman villain, is still not integral to Batman's story. He isn't a prerequisite for a decent Batman story or a decent Batman game.
---
XBL GT: PerfektMachine
#22clinton_haecklPosted 2/4/2010 1:48:56 PM
i don't see the problem. joker can be #1 bad guy again as long as there are plenty or new side enemies to fight. i was disappointed you didn't have to fight clayface.
---
That's no moon. It's a space station.
#23xsylentknyghtxPosted 2/4/2010 3:51:27 PM
A Clayface fight would have been awesome. Maybe this time around we'll get lucky ^_^
---
#24Zekke_IIPosted 2/11/2010 12:20:27 AM
Hey actually, multiplayer co-op option sounds sick. Maybe have the playable characters include Nightwing, Robin (The cool grown up Tim Drake one) ((Im a Robin fan)) and Batgirl. I mean if they can make a cool modern batman and joker and villians, those three shouldnt be hard.
---
"He wishes to remain anonymous, I wish to remain infamous."
#25xsylentknyghtxPosted 2/11/2010 3:04:59 AM
^ This.... a thousand times this. ^

Dick Grayson as Nightwing
Tim Drake as Robin
Barbara Gordon or Stephanie Brown as Batgirl (NO Cassandra Cain, god I hated that costume)
---
#26Exiled_OverseerPosted 2/11/2010 9:10:10 PM
I think Two-Face should have the lead role and then in the very end, right before the final fight, Ta Dah! It was all Joker's plot and he is in control. Obviously give some extremely subtle hints for those of us that like to put ourselves in an actual detective mode.
---
Timesplitters 4 needs our help! Sign the petition and DEMAND TS4! http://www.petitiononline.com/TS4tcbd1/petition.html
#27lordjersPosted 2/17/2010 9:06:22 AM
Nah, Joker shouldn't take all the credit.
---
Science and Religion can be great friends. However, they make up for an awful marriage.,