• Topic Archived

User Info: minnesotaking

minnesotaking
5 years ago#1
Is he in the game physical. Or mentioned at all

User Info: LurtzOfIsengard

LurtzOfIsengard
5 years ago#2
Someone was arguing a few posts back that it is Tim Drake in the game, couldnt find the post, but yeah, i haven't made it that far, so i do not know myself.

User Info: Maiden_Hell

Maiden_Hell
5 years ago#3
Its tim drake. Joker even made a reference to jason todd in arkham asylum when he says looks like u could use a new partner n laughs
XBL- MAIDEN Hell 85

User Info: WistlerRogue

WistlerRogue
5 years ago#4
Definately Tim Drake

User Info: GamerDaz

GamerDaz
5 years ago#5
isnt Tim Drake suppose to be Red Robin right now? also Nightwing is he in this? cause Dick Grayson was the best Robin period, i mean Damian is also close to my heart because his mom implanted a device in his spine that let Slade control him...and thats pretty beastly...

User Info: iamjess

iamjess
5 years ago#6
GamerDaz posted...
isnt Tim Drake suppose to be Red Robin right now? also Nightwing is he in this? cause Dick Grayson was the best Robin period, i mean Damian is also close to my heart because his mom implanted a device in his spine that let Slade control him...and thats pretty beastly...

Tim is Red Robin in the comics. But this game is considered an elsewhere tale I believe. The games out come does not effect the comics at all. So I wouldn't be shocked if Tim is Robin. Though they will probably have a Red Robin Skin for Tim during his challenge maps
Obscurus Lupa is the hottest movie reviewer ever

User Info: nath999

nath999
5 years ago#7
It is Tim Drake.
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862

User Info: GreatTroySensei

GreatTroySensei
5 years ago#8
TC wasn't asking if Robin is Jason, he was asking if Jason is in the game in any form (ie Red Hood.)

Off topic, I mindlessly clicked this because Jason Todd is my gamertag. No xXx 0o0 jazz, either just "Jason Todd." Nerd pride.
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.

minnesotaking
5 years ago#9
I know Tim Drake is Robin i meant Todd himself or as Red Hood

minnesotaking
5 years ago#10
GreatTroySensei posted...
TC wasn't asking if Robin is Jason, he was asking if Jason is in the game in any form (ie Red Hood.)

Off topic, I mindlessly clicked this because Jason Todd is my gamertag. No xXx 0o0 jazz, either just "Jason Todd." Nerd pride.

Thank god someone understood what I was asking thanks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived