help with getting out of the smelting room

#1OmegamegadragonPosted 10/18/2011 6:43:37 AM
I just got the remote electric charge gun, and am having issues getting out of the smelting room in Jokers place. I shoot the charge at the power box above the barred door to the left of where i entered, which is now welded shut. but after i shoot nothing is happening, i go to the door and there are no prompts to open it, or anything, just stays closed. what am i missing? I'm getting tired of hearing "Quinn slowed me down, i need to head back to the loading bay" T_T
#2Omegamegadragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 6:51:42 AM
...awesome...it appears its a glitch...and the door is supposed to open but isn't...guess i have to start over, cause restarting and reloading and turning off the system didnt work T_T
#3depress0Posted 10/18/2011 6:55:38 AM
Did you fire the right projectile? You can use rb or rt and they do different things. For instance, one opens doors and one closes them.
---
Vyksa @ Sargeras
XBL: depresso
#4Omegamegadragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 6:57:36 AM
i aimed with Left trigger and fired with right trigger and hit the power box, it never said anything about using RB or LB.
#5Omegamegadragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 7:02:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6depress0Posted 10/18/2011 7:04:21 AM
If you haven't completely restarted yet, I would try using rb. I can't remember which projectile was the right one as I got out of there about 2am.
---
Vyksa @ Sargeras
XBL: depresso