The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

what number comes after 3, when the Knight falls... Riddler

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. what number comes after 3, when the Knight falls... Riddler

User Info: Wayoftheninja

Wayoftheninja
5 years ago#1
Can't solve the riddle in the sewer system, has a pressure plate on the ground that activates a question switch to lock you in. Then the Riddler asks "what number comes after three when the Knight falls...the answer is two...one". Then the room floods with gas.
Why don't I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into Jobland where jobs grow on little jobbies?! - Charlie

User Info: method4ever

method4ever
5 years ago#2
bump for help :)

User Info: Wayoftheninja

Wayoftheninja
5 years ago#3
Bump
Why don't I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into Jobland where jobs grow on little jobbies?! - Charlie

User Info: method4ever

method4ever
5 years ago#4
i have tried grabbing trophies in the order 123 ,132, 213, 231, 312, 321 and even looking at the question mark each time to check... halp?

User Info: Blood554

Blood554
5 years ago#5
I also died to this a few times until I noted in the death menu that the top right corner said something like: "Riddler has made this puzzle to be unsolvable. It will require ALL of Batman's gadgets to overcome it." paraphrasing of course, but I took that to mean I needed to come back later.
"Behind this mask there is more than flesh; there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof." -V

User Info: Sixxx

Sixxx
5 years ago#6
What happens if you grab none? Bc knight falls is a comic and there's an issue 30. Than it says 3, 2,...1 nxt # would be 0? Idk

User Info: RogueKnight65

RogueKnight65
5 years ago#7
bump
Morrioson Is the Next Shawn Michaels
The Amazing Viper 5 years ago#8
Come back later after you beat Freeze.
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
The Amazing Viper 5 years ago#9
What happens if you grab none? Bc knight falls is a comic and there's an issue 30. Than it says 3, 2,...1 nxt # would be 0? Idk

That actually right. Zero. As in freezing point.
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse

User Info: nitefire2k4

nitefire2k4
5 years ago#10
after you beat freeze you get these freeze grenades. and they freeze that gas that comes out of the pipes in order to stop it.
PSN: gatsu2k4
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. what number comes after 3, when the Knight falls... Riddler

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived