The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

change difficulty?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. change difficulty?

User Info: dot_hack_paves

dot_hack_paves
5 years ago#1
Any way to change the difficulty? I beat the game on hard but i want to knock it down to normal while i roam around and do extra stuff. Cant seem to find howto change the difficulty. not in options, the only place i would think itd be.. Please tell me I can change the difficulty -_-
GT - paves911

User Info: AP3Brain

AP3Brain
5 years ago#2
I don't think you can. At that point though the regular enemies should be a breeze shouldn't they?

User Info: dot_hack_paves

dot_hack_paves
5 years ago#3
AP3Brain posted...
I don't think you can. At that point though the regular enemies should be a breeze shouldn't they?

really? A game released in 2011 that doesnt have a change difficulty feature? Thats actually pretty surprising. Im not sure ive ever played a game without that O.o

Eh whatever. Guess I have to deal with everything being a real pain in the ass >.< I just was hoping to 100% this game and doing it all on hard is going to be a bigger pain in the arse than doing it on medium. eh, should of thought of that before I started it I suppose
GT - paves911
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. change difficulty?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived