The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Museum fuse box

#1wobufetPosted 10/20/2011 2:14:32 PM
Hi, I cleared the game and I'm collectin trophies. I have problem in museum - in gladiator pit, there are 2 closed gates and fuse box to overload is behind one of the gate (so I cannot shoot it with gun/batarang). How can I overload it?
Thanks
---
"Well, that's what happens when you put your whole being into an attack." Axel
SSBB FC: 2879-1239-2880
#2DawnsteelPosted 10/20/2011 2:38:25 PM
You can hit it with the remote batarang, if you've opened the door under the left-hand staircase. That door leads down a hall, around a corner, and down another hall. That last hall terminates in grated windows, but there are gaps at the very top of the left- and right-hand grates.

Stand in the gladiator pit, throw a remote batarang, and then steer it through the lightning bolts at the top of the electrified fences, then fly it through the doorway, down the hall, around the corner, through the very top of the grate, and into that locked chamber to hit the fuse box.

You should actually do this for two different fuse boxes, as there is one behind a glass window in that locked chamber.

If you have trouble flying the batarang, you can hold the left trigger to slow it down.
#3nismojoePosted 10/20/2011 8:29:54 PM
hrm, i dont see any electricity in the gladiator pit...
---
"What people claim, and what they can prove are two completely different things." - MKM
My rig - http://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=27988
#4acidbugPosted 10/20/2011 8:31:21 PM

Then you've turned it off by hacking the security thing on the top floor. I did that too, I think we may need to restart to get that one...

#5nismojoePosted 10/20/2011 8:33:29 PM
that's....dumb...

thank god for new game+ carrying everything over?
---
"What people claim, and what they can prove are two completely different things." - MKM
My rig - http://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=27988
#6ThisIsOmarPosted 10/21/2011 8:54:53 AM

Wait !!! you dont have to restart anything.. all you have to do is re-hack the electric fence control up stairs.

#7WestSdeNleVrusPosted 10/21/2011 8:59:51 AM
ThisIsOmar posted...
Wait !!! you dont have to restart anything.. all you have to do is re-hack the electric fence control up stairs.

This.
You also don't need to hit both fuse boxes as you can just hit the first one and jump through the window and get the 2nd one yourself.