"park in his spot...

#1mysockshurt101Posted 10/22/2011 1:47:41 AM
...and you may just get a ticket"

anyone find this yet, i feel like every time i try to scan for it another gets in the way like arkham asylum or the big bear on bane's hideout
---
"Don't worry, the claptraps don't feel a thing. It's no worse than stealing a drifter's kidneys and leaving him in a tub of rice. What? Ice? Uh-oh..."
#2NailbombPosted 10/22/2011 1:49:21 AM
Go to the north end of the GCPD building, turn on detective mode, fly through the wood, zip line over water, highlight Catwoman trophy for later if not already done, photograph Gordon's parking spot.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#3zcicecoldPosted 10/22/2011 1:50:06 AM
Parking garage under the police station. You'll have to glide through a wooden barrier on the north side, use the line launcher to get to Gordon's parking spot.
---
"Also, you gotta give Johnny Cage props for going into fairy-tale land and pretty much taking on monsters." - Kush_n_OJ
#4corneliabPosted 10/22/2011 1:50:35 AM
This is the one below the front of the GCPD right? There's a wooden panel off to the sides that you're supposed to glide into to get to that bottom area, and then there's a water pit with a trophy and two parking spaces beyond it. I took a snapshot of Gordon's.
---
My old account broke :(
#5mysockshurt101(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 1:51:59 AM
thanks, figured it had something to do with gordon, i just wasn't seeing any names where i was
---
"Don't worry, the claptraps don't feel a thing. It's no worse than stealing a drifter's kidneys and leaving him in a tub of rice. What? Ice? Uh-oh..."