Identity Theft HELP! Where is the bloody second body?!!

#1AdamBomb30127Posted 10/22/2011 11:33:11 AM

First of all, see what I did there? ^^^^^^ Second, I cannot, for the life of me, find the second Identity Theft body. I have looked at the maps online; I have gone to the locations indicated. I can't find it. Can someone please help!

#2olmansilverpantPosted 10/22/2011 11:36:55 AM
From the church keep heading west on that street that has the wall in the middle of it separating the church and the courthouse. To the left of the wall there is a small fenced in alley. Hop the fence and he's right there. Scan the knife and his face. It might be glitched though because I kno exactly where the 3rd body is supposed to be but he isn't there, same with deadshot victim #3
---
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
XBL GT: LHR Kev Mac
#3AdamBomb30127(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 12:02:53 PM

Okay. Thanks. I really think it might be glitched, but with that kind of guidance I'll know for sure. I'll check the next time I'm on.

#4max22224Posted 10/22/2011 12:07:02 PM
you do not find it oracle will tell you someone has found another dead body
---
rockin in the battlefields
PSN:wolflnk22 gt:wolflink416
#5TillaDaKillaPosted 10/23/2011 10:07:06 PM
I was having the same issue. Try opening the map and opening the side missions page. Then go to the quest you need and view the info and it helps if you go inside a building. It may take a few minutes but you should get the message from Oracle.
#6juddaz2k3Posted 10/24/2011 11:42:26 PM
just so you know its the chain area very slightly to the left of the wall seperating the two areas. The other alley to the left is crime alley.
#7KoHfamPosted 10/25/2011 1:12:27 PM
max22224 posted...
you do not find it oracle will tell you someone has found another dead body

That's how it is for Deadshot, but I've heard from several people it's the other way for Identity Theft. :/ I really want to find this guy, annoying me like no other.
---
Just my .02.
CatAtomic999 - Bruce Wayne is the sort of guy who eats his broccoli, and eats it raw.
#8Milla4Prez66Posted 10/25/2011 2:23:30 PM
olmansilverpant posted...
From the church keep heading west on that street that has the wall in the middle of it separating the church and the courthouse. To the left of the wall there is a small fenced in alley. Hop the fence and he's right there. Scan the knife and his face. It might be glitched though because I kno exactly where the 3rd body is supposed to be but he isn't there, same with deadshot victim #3

This location worked for me. I was expecting Oracle to give me a location but time kept going on and she never did. Guess you have to find them on your own.
More topics from this board...
That new Easter EggGupster 2001311/19 5:02AM