Catwoman trophies Industrial District

#1Robin_MaskPosted 10/27/2011 6:01:16 PM
I'm missing one trophy in this area, I know I picked up the one with Nora Fries and the one that is accompanied by the Batman Riddler trophy.

In the Riddles screen, it appears as the fourth trophy for Catwoman, anyone have any idea where it is?
---
One Night in Neo Kobe City
#2MegaManZ3roPosted 10/27/2011 6:01:52 PM
Do you have any indicator on your map? Can you interrogate any more Riddler thugs?
---
Currently waiting for GT, TWEWYT.
Claimed Iris from Golden Sun.
#3NurupoooPosted 10/27/2011 6:06:11 PM
Use Batman to interrogate Riddler's informants until you see it on the map. There's far too many trophies in this game to remember them this easily. >_>

Also, the trophy might be inside of some small building (which don't have any map)
---
I think we could put our differences behind us. For science.
You monster.
#4Robin_Mask(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 6:15:46 PM
Yeah, I might just finish the final mission with Catwoman so I can get total free-roam with both characters then.
---
One Night in Neo Kobe City
#5NurupoooPosted 10/27/2011 6:19:43 PM
By the way.

Some Catwoman trophies require Batman's help (for example Batman breaking a wall and Catwoman getting the trophy).
---
I think we could put our differences behind us. For science.
You monster.
#6bonziflyPosted 10/30/2011 1:11:06 AM
How do you get the catwoman trophy that is in the building that you have to go into to find nora. Big main door is locked and when i try to go through the door that you use to check on nora using ice grenades it wont open. anyone got any ideas?????????