How to beat two face as catwoman?

#1Jspartan117Posted 10/28/2011 4:54:11 PM
I can't do it. I'm playing on hard, I've died more in this battle than the entire game. It is ridiculous. Catwoman is not fun to play stealth sections in and two face keeps brining in re inforcements, I've taken him down three times and nothing happens.

SHe constantly doesnt jump where I want her to and constantly jumps onto things I odn't want her to.

I'm very angry right now, hence the spelling errors
---
Now Playing: KOTOR, Witcher 2, Shogun 2 Total War, As Amnesia Dark Descent
XB-JSpartan117
#2jpv2000Posted 10/28/2011 5:08:16 PM
LOL!

I feel you pain. I'm just on normal and beat the game today and started the very last Catwoman mission.

Selina doesn't have a single upgrade of any kind and I tried to take Two Face out 3 times before I gave up.

I'll hit it up again tomorrow.
#3creedster91Posted 10/28/2011 5:42:38 PM
It was very challenging on hard, I feel your pain. The guards don't respawn if you take them down without being noticed, but the reward is too little for the risk. I did it with no upgrades or anything and I felt way too under prepared. The way I got it in the end was from just jumping at two face and attacking him constantly and hoping not to get too riddled by bullets.
---
1933 7750 8307
#4Matter85Posted 10/28/2011 5:45:52 PM
creedster91 posted...
It was very challenging on hard, I feel your pain. The guards don't respawn if you take them down without being noticed, but the reward is too little for the risk. I did it with no upgrades or anything and I felt way too under prepared. The way I got it in the end was from just jumping at two face and attacking him constantly and hoping not to get too riddled by bullets.

Just take down one member have them all run over there, and pound on 2 face when his goons can't see, but I agree Catwoman sucks for traveling, I constantly got spotted pouncing up walls because I was too close to the ground.
---
-Checkmate
#5andru04Posted 10/28/2011 5:48:20 PM
if you are talking about the museum challenge map thing, I went up the right, took out a guard and then grabbed two-face and beat the crap out of him. I beat it right before I died, took like 25 seconds.
#6snoognz123Posted 10/28/2011 5:57:34 PM
Yeah I found to my surprise that you just have to beat up Two Face, don't worry about the guards. I got him down when he was below all his guards on the lower level then just kept spamming x and he died pretty quick.
---
Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups.
#7Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 10/28/2011 6:09:52 PM
Hit and run.

Claw pounce from the gargoyles, escape, repeat.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#8dratsablivePosted 10/29/2011 3:09:04 PM
Am playing on Normal and boy was I going about the Two Face battle all wrong. First time through I was trying to take down all his guards before I attacked him. But second time I took one down, and while they were distracted I went and beat up Two Face pretty easily.
---
Wii Number 7925 2713 7084 6965 Add Me :)
Xbox Live dratsablive
#9wishfacePosted 10/31/2011 6:29:17 AM
Jspartan117 posted...
I can't do it. I'm playing on hard, I've died more in this battle than the entire game. It is ridiculous. Catwoman is not fun to play stealth sections in and two face keeps brining in re inforcements, I've taken him down three times and nothing happens.

SHe constantly doesnt jump where I want her to and constantly jumps onto things I odn't want her to.

I'm very angry right now, hence the spelling errors

I agree entirely. This sequence spoils the game for me. Catwoman is awful and the stupid amount of guards is a joke. She cannot deal with armed guards at all and her movement is dreadful. Thief vision is like looking through a puddle of puke.
#10vigorm0rtisPosted 10/31/2011 6:34:55 AM
I didn't have any trouble with it, but I'd upgraded Catwoman fully before the fight, so that helped a little maybe, but I don't know if I ever got hit. You have to 'take down" Two Face 5 times on hard, I think, so if you pounce/ ground takedown, then perform a beatdown, you only have to go after him three times.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.