Jason Todd/Red Hood Speculation (Spoilers!!)

#1Techino10Posted 12/15/2011 12:31:56 PM
So what if the next game incorporates Jason Todd and his incarnation as the Red Hood? Disappointed in the fact that the Clown Prince of Crime is gone, he then decides to revive the Joker solely to exact revenge on him and teach Bruce a lesson. Somewhat akin to the comics and animated movie. Just a small idea on how to bring back the Joker and incorporate other villains. I would also like to see more of Firefly, The Black Mask, Scarecrow, etc. In addition to gameplay involving, Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman, Batgirl, possibly JT himself? Just an idea to throw out there.
---
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son.
#2Just_a_loserPosted 12/15/2011 2:24:44 PM
I hope they don't bring the Joker back. You don't give a character a proper sendoff like they did in this game and then in the very next installment bring him back. It would simply make this game's ending less meaningful. People act like the Joker is Batman's only villain. He has a massive rogues gallery to choose from, many of which are worthy of being the big main villain.

If Red Hood is in, they don't need to turn the game into his origin story. They can cover it in bios and give him an actual role in the game that doesn't revolve around the Joker.
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
#3ShowstopperHeroPosted 12/15/2011 4:51:22 PM
Jason doesn't want revenge against the Joker and to torture Bruce from what I know. Wasn't his deal just being upset at Bruce that he didn't kill Joker? If Jason is in the next one, I can see him instead showing up to congradulate Bruce on finally offing the Joker. Just for Bruce to correct him and tell him what really happened, and that he would have saved Joker, then a boss fight against Jason starts.

Other thing I can see is if they bring Joker abck, is Jason getting involved to try and make the clown stay dead, and 'show Batman how its done'.
#4pbayhi1Posted 12/15/2011 8:03:53 PM
This game was Mark Hamill's publicly stated last Joker role. The voice is just getting too hard for him I guess. Regardless, they wouldn't recast it so no more Joker.

Jason Todd / Red Hood would be an awesome appearance in the next game though.
#5italics560Posted 12/15/2011 9:07:21 PM
I would like the Red Hood to be a playable character
---
Putting the laughter back into manslaughter.
#6greazy_vikingPosted 12/15/2011 10:32:26 PM
Yeah, I really enjoyed the dual narative-perspectives in this game. I'd like to see a longer story with 3 or 4 different playable characters.
---
GT: Greazy Viking - Forza Storefront Keywords: Viking/FYL