AA achievements reset?

#1ssjmatthewPosted 4/5/2012 11:06:28 AM(edited)
Hey guys, I know this is AC's board but the other one's dead and I figured if anyone had an answer it would be you guys.

Anyway, I beat AC, decided id go through AA again and finish up my achievements, I checked to see how many I had and it said 395G (I cant remember the number of achievements). I also checked to see if I kept my old save data, I did it was at 53% complete.

Cool. I start the game up, and my save file isn't there, no biggie, ill start over.

So Im fighting the first group of thugs and I get the freeflow combo 5 achievement, I checked my achievements and I only have that one now, all the rest are locked again and I only have 5G for AA.

Any ideas? Ive never heard of something like this happening.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definately gay.
#2FarlanderPosted 4/5/2012 11:14:27 AM
No idea. Though you will get most of the achievements in Arkham Asylum by simply playing through the game 100%, so you haven't really lost anything. That is strange, though. Are you sure you are logged in to the same profile?
#3ssjmatthew(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 11:19:12 AM
Yep, all my other achievements are there, my gamerscore, my saves, everything.

I only have one user on my 360.

I dont really mind since its nice to get achievements as im going through again, just curious as to what could of caused it.

Ive been using a 360 since they came out and ive never had any of my achievements just lock back up. I have game's ive only gotten 1 achievement in from years ago and they're still there.

Weird.
---
#4ssjmatthew(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 11:46:13 AM(edited)
Holy s***!

I did a little research and apparently this is a problem that's been popping up as of late, it doesnt have anything to do with AA.

http://www.google.com/search?q=xbox+360+achievements+disappearing&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLL_en

That's the result I got when searching google. Some of its old, but the latest is march 2012.

Im kinda afraid to play after reading some of that stuff, I have some 100% achievement games I would be livid if I lost.
---