If you could have one of batman's gadget's, what would it be?

#1poke_123rulesPosted 4/10/2012 8:21:49 AM
Grapple gun for the win imo. I could spend all night just grappling onto to buildings.

what would you get?
---
Gears+Jak&Daxter+Ratchet&clank=WIN
GT: light firas
#2Nightcrawler65Posted 4/10/2012 9:14:14 AM
If we answer something like Batarangs or Smoke Bombs, do we get infinite amounts of that or just the one?
---
My family has more genetic defects than an incestuous brood of Mormon rednecks living on a trailer park at Chernobyl Psychic Cabbage
#3poke_123rules(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 9:49:53 AM
infinite
---
Gears+Jak&Daxter+Ratchet&clank=WIN
#4Squid0039Posted 4/10/2012 10:05:19 AM
As much as I want to say something like the grapple gun, that would only be fun if I also got the cape that would allow me to glide with it. Mostly because then I'd have no way to get down from some really high building I've grappled up on to.

If I have to pick just one, taking into account that fact that I'd probably just end up getting stuck on really high buildings if I took the grapple gun, I think I'd pick the zip line. That'd just be fun to play around with.
---
Putress was right. Death to the living!
#5EmperorLinkXPosted 4/10/2012 11:15:48 AM
Batarang!
---
Death to Gnomes and Murlocs!
#6poke_123rules(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 2:38:03 PM

As much as I want to say something like the grapple gun, that would only be fun if I also got the cape that would allow me to glide with it. Mostly because then I'd have no way to get down from some really high building I've grappled up on to.

If I have to pick just one, taking into account that fact that I'd probably just end up getting stuck on really high buildings if I took the grapple gun, I think I'd pick the zip line. That'd just be fun to play around with.

fair point. the zip line would be great fun
---
Arsenal for life!!! OHH TO BE A GOONER!!!
#7F150IIPosted 4/10/2012 3:18:03 PM
Freeze grenade. I could rob a bank without any worry of the guards. And I could use some awesome Schwarzenneger one liners.

"Chill!"
---
Batman - The only psychotic man we praise rather than place him where he belongs.
#8donteffwitmePosted 4/10/2012 5:44:36 PM
Batman's underwear.
---
________( )====()_____________________.
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{__________}''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
#9BHAALERPosted 4/10/2012 6:21:32 PM
The line launcher. Just so I could ride through the subway and freak people out.
It would require some serious upper body strength though.
#10ZechsPeacecraftPosted 4/10/2012 9:33:29 PM
Assuming detective vision would be permissible definitely that. With grapel gun or the line thing I know I would end up hurting myself pretty badly.

And it just seems like there isn't anything detective vision couldn't do, need to sneak around use detective vision. need to identify and avoid police, detective vision. just overall awesomeness.

Good thread OP
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft