Who would win in a fight?

#1EnvySinPosted 4/13/2012 9:01:32 AM
Batman or Ironman?

I gotta say Ironman on this one. They both use gadgets, but realistically Ironman has a major upper-hand.
---
A. It's not trolling if it's true and relevant.
B. Those who cry "TROLL" have no intelligent comment about the subject but like to feel like they do.
#2Just_a_loserPosted 4/13/2012 9:42:08 AM
I'd rather see a Bruce vs Tony competition at getting ladies.
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
#3ssjmatthewPosted 4/13/2012 9:48:52 AM
That's not even a contest.

Iron man is wearing an iron suit of armor equipped with thrusters, rockets, lasers, ect. ect.

He can fly at will, he could literally just fly up and shoot at batman until he died.

Now, if we're talking tony stark V batman, that's a different story, as all of starks abilities center around the suit, batman would destroy him
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definately gay.
#4poke_123rulesPosted 4/13/2012 10:20:47 AM
Ironman would destroy bats. As matt said, it's not even a contest. Bruce however would kick Tony stark's a**. So if bats could disable the suit he may have a fighting chance. Other than that, no way would batman win.
---
I'm not fat!!! My favourite Pokemon is Butterfree!!!
GT: light firas
#5Just_a_loserPosted 4/13/2012 12:07:03 PM
Oh please. If Captain America can ward off Iron Man using only a shield, Batman stands plenty of chance.

Iron Man wouldn't be much different than other people that have used power suits against him. Batman just needs the right gadget, or hell, he can build his own suit.
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
#6EnvySin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 5:22:24 PM
Just_a_loser posted...
Oh please. If Captain America can ward off Iron Man using only a shield, Batman stands plenty of chance.

Iron Man wouldn't be much different than other people that have used power suits against him. Batman just needs the right gadget, or hell, he can build his own suit.

If you mean the Civil War, Cap only one because that other hero flew threw Ironman's suit and shut it off. I don't know the guys name but ya, that's why Cap won. Don't get me wrong, I like Captain America more than I like Ironman but in all reality, Ironman would dominate as long as he has his suit.
---
B. Those who cry "TROLL" have no intelligent comment about the subject but like to feel like they do.
#7Youngblood00000Posted 4/13/2012 5:47:00 PM
Marvel vs. DC (the crossover comics a bunch of years back) missed the boat on answering this one. They did Batman versus Captain America, which Batman won. The other four main match-ups, all of which were also fan-voted were:

Superman beat Hulk, Storm (thanks to Thor's hammer, if I recall) beat Wonder Woman, Wolverine beat Lobo, and Spiderman beat Superboy.

Other match-ups included Jubilee versus Robin, Aquaman versus Namor, Flash versus Quicksilver, and I believe Green Lantern versus Silver Surfer. I'd have to look up the results to some of these, although I remember Robin beat Jubilee without throwing a punch.
#8System ErrorPosted 4/13/2012 5:49:05 PM
The real question here is Batman vs. Doctor Doom
---
Do you WANT TO get banned? - die70sdie, in a suicide topic.
After a date, walk up to her and press L1. - BRIAN11, on how to kiss a girl.
#9ZechsPeacecraftPosted 4/13/2012 7:23:40 PM
Youngblood

that sounds like an awful premise. but to each their own.

Isn't Batman the better strategist, so if he had time couldn't he trick even Tony?

What are the conditions for these battles, like if Ironman just flew up on Batman and they just start fighting I can't imagine Batman winning, but at the same time I can't imagine Batman staying around long enough to loose.
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#10EnvySin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 8:29:44 PM
Youngblood00000 posted...
Marvel vs. DC (the crossover comics a bunch of years back) missed the boat on answering this one. They did Batman versus Captain America, which Batman won. The other four main match-ups, all of which were also fan-voted were:

Superman beat Hulk, Storm (thanks to Thor's hammer, if I recall) beat Wonder Woman, Wolverine beat Lobo, and Spiderman beat Superboy.

Other match-ups included Jubilee versus Robin, Aquaman versus Namor, Flash versus Quicksilver, and I believe Green Lantern versus Silver Surfer. I'd have to look up the results to some of these, although I remember Robin beat Jubilee without throwing a punch.

That sounds terrible...glad I never read it...the results are pretty farfetched. I love Spider-man, hell of alot more than Superboy, but Superboy would stomp the Spider.
O well.
---