im surprised noone is talking about the dlc coming soon

#1silverstreakusaPosted 4/14/2012 10:47:02 PM
Dlc featuring harley and robin in dlc called harleys revenge. Achievements were leaked recently and other game forums are reporting it it looks like its going to be non challenge main game dlc.
---
xboxlive : SilverstreakUSA
#2Youngblood00000Posted 4/14/2012 11:14:03 PM
some people mentioned it a few days back. we're curious about it, but I'm sure interest will pick up the closer it is to being released
#3Just_a_loserPosted 4/15/2012 5:25:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4ZechsPeacecraftPosted 4/15/2012 6:46:19 AM
Wait until we get a trailer and release date, this board will mini-blow up
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#5wwinterj25Posted 4/15/2012 8:42:29 AM
Not much to talk about at the moment. All I know is when I saw these trophies it made me keep a eye out for any information about this DLC. I haven't bought any of the DLC for Arkham City but I'm interested in this if it's campaign DLC as it seems it is. I have the Robin DLC pack from my pre order. Maybe I'll pick up the other DLC packs at some point and try and get the platinum trophie for the game as I'm missing quite a few.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#6Blue_ChevalierPosted 4/15/2012 11:00:22 AM
It better not be more riddler style challenge maps. I won't buy it if it is, and considering the name....
---
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.
#7ssjmatthewPosted 4/16/2012 10:33:00 AM
Yeah, not too much to discuss since the only known info is the achievement/trophy list and that it centers around robin and harley.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definately gay.
#8WellKnownNomadPosted 4/16/2012 4:07:13 PM
if there is a DLC with Robin and Harley coming, I really hope there's another DLC coming that involves Nightwing and Killer Croc as well
---
"Because like most teenage girls, what they care about is stupid" - Daniel Tosh
#9silverstreakusa(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 1:47:59 AM
I just hope they do not pull a "its exclusive to ps3" thing like they did with joker for arkham asylum any news i have heard was only about it being on ps3 an vita. no mention of xbox 360 at all.
---
xboxlive : SilverstreakUSA
#10ssjmatthewPosted 4/17/2012 5:22:14 AM
It would make zero sense to make it ps3 exclusive.

The joker maps were supposed to be a bonus preorder item for ps3 users, this is full fledged DLC.

Considering its supposed to come with all new trophys/achievements, I dunno, I just find it very hard to believe it wouldnt come to the 360.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definately gay.