Will they add the Joker?

#1BDOG2548Posted 4/15/2012 11:06:07 AM
so my favorite villain is the joker and was wondering if they said anything about making dlc for him. They had him as a playable character on the ps3, i dont have one but would love to play as him. it shouldnt be that hard to add him if they had him in the last game and i heard they are making dlc for harley quinn so i dont see why they wouldnt make dlc for the joker.
---
"I am Reptar hear me ROAR!!!!!"
#2Just_a_loserPosted 4/15/2012 11:40:06 AM
We have no idea.

I could see it working. Could be kind of story set between the games (or hell maybe even before the events of Asylum) leading up to him getting caught by Batman or something.

But I won't hold my breath. If it happens it would be nice, specially since us 360 players missed out on getting to play as Joker in the first game.
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
#3ssjmatthewPosted 4/16/2012 11:35:56 AM
Nothing would surprise me at this point, over half a year after release and the harley dlc was just announced.

Who knows what the future may hold.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definately gay.
#4EnvySinPosted 4/16/2012 1:56:24 PM
As long as it's not bringing him back from the dead, I'd support this idea.
---
A. It's not trolling if it's true and relevant.
B. Those who cry "TROLL" have no intelligent comment about the subject but like to feel like they do.
#5reignfire85Posted 4/16/2012 4:15:03 PM
They'd need to update his heavily, because he had a very, very limited pool of moves and some weird-ass limitations (i.e., not being able to move while using his X-Ray Specs).
---
(\__/) "It got up, and it danced away." -- Candace Flynn, Phineas & Ferb
(='.'=) Official Raichu of the B/W boards
#6deicidal101Posted 4/19/2012 3:10:42 AM
A free joker map pack would be awesome, I seem to remember awesome joker commentary from AA combat challenges. Would also be cool to see a playable joker along with it, albeit more polished than from what I hear of last time. Joker gadgets would be awesome, Jack in the box with a Fist or a bomb with a crap load of gore.....like im talkin gears of war levels of blood.

"A man can dream though.....a man can dream" -Professor Farnsworth
---
"You can probably make up for it by beating her in a CQC match then shooting her in the face. Its how I resolve problems with my grandmother."MGS4 top
#7reignfire85Posted 4/19/2012 10:30:55 AM

or a bomb with a crap load of gore.....like im talkin gears of war levels of blood.

That will never, ever happen.
---
(\__/) "It got up, and it danced away." -- Candace Flynn, Phineas & Ferb
(='.'=) Official Raichu of the B/W boards
#8deicidal101Posted 4/19/2012 11:45:41 PM
"A man can dream though.....a man can dream" -Professor Farnsworth
---
"You can probably make up for it by beating her in a CQC match then shooting her in the face. Its how I resolve problems with my grandmother."MGS4 top