How do u replace batmans torn suit ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. How do u replace batmans torn suit ?

User Info: Androvinus

Androvinus
4 years ago#1
As the game progresses batmans suit is ripped apart. Have they addressed this problem and given us a way to get a new suit yet ? Also if I change costumes will the suit be clean and fresh or will it be torn like the default ?

User Info: eulbedoc

eulbedoc
4 years ago#2
Batman's default suit cannot be repaired/cleaned. If you wear the free Batman, Inc. suit, it will never take damage.

User Info: reignfire85

reignfire85
4 years ago#3
It isn't a "problem." It's called "realism." With all the hell he goes through, his suit is expected to be damaged more and more. Having it pristine the entire story would be dumb.

If you want an always-perfect outfit, use the DLC costumes.
(\__/) "It got up, and it danced away." -- Candace Flynn, Phineas & Ferb
(='.'=) Official Raichu of the B/W boards

User Info: Lawman_316

Lawman_316
4 years ago#4
reignfire85 posted...
It isn't a "problem." It's called "realism." With all the hell he goes through, his suit is expected to be damaged more and more. Having it pristine the entire story would be dumb.

If you want an always-perfect outfit, use the DLC costumes.

I don't think he's expecting the suit to be pristine for the whole story. After you beat the game, though, it would be nice to be able to play with a clean suit. And the poor shape Catwoman is in at the end with all the cuts and her clothes practically half ripped off almost makes me feel bad for her.
"Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at, but... At least I always fought for what I believed in."

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
4 years ago#5
Near the end, Batman looks like a hobo.

Really annoying. But as said, there are other suits to wear. Wayne is a billionaire, of course he can afford more then one!
Don't you hate it when a signature looks like part of the post?

User Info: w00dm4n

w00dm4n
4 years ago#6
to bad Batman doesnt grow a beard as well
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. How do u replace batmans torn suit ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived