How do u replace batmans torn suit ?

#1AndrovinusPosted 5/27/2012 1:49:11 PM
As the game progresses batmans suit is ripped apart. Have they addressed this problem and given us a way to get a new suit yet ? Also if I change costumes will the suit be clean and fresh or will it be torn like the default ?
#2eulbedocPosted 5/27/2012 1:55:42 PM
Batman's default suit cannot be repaired/cleaned. If you wear the free Batman, Inc. suit, it will never take damage.
#3reignfire85Posted 5/27/2012 1:56:50 PM
It isn't a "problem." It's called "realism." With all the hell he goes through, his suit is expected to be damaged more and more. Having it pristine the entire story would be dumb.

If you want an always-perfect outfit, use the DLC costumes.
---
(\__/) "It got up, and it danced away." -- Candace Flynn, Phineas & Ferb
(='.'=) Official Raichu of the B/W boards
#4Lawman_316Posted 5/27/2012 8:58:19 PM
reignfire85 posted...
It isn't a "problem." It's called "realism." With all the hell he goes through, his suit is expected to be damaged more and more. Having it pristine the entire story would be dumb.

If you want an always-perfect outfit, use the DLC costumes.

I don't think he's expecting the suit to be pristine for the whole story. After you beat the game, though, it would be nice to be able to play with a clean suit. And the poor shape Catwoman is in at the end with all the cuts and her clothes practically half ripped off almost makes me feel bad for her.
---
"Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at, but... At least I always fought for what I believed in."
#5JascoDPosted 5/27/2012 9:16:24 PM
Near the end, Batman looks like a hobo.

Really annoying. But as said, there are other suits to wear. Wayne is a billionaire, of course he can afford more then one!
---
Don't you hate it when a signature looks like part of the post?
#6w00dm4nPosted 5/28/2012 8:38:06 PM
to bad Batman doesnt grow a beard as well