About Hush (sidemission spoiler)

#1Grandy12Posted 7/13/2012 8:39:43 AM
"He has escaped Arkham City"

Uh... how do you know that, Bats? He has the face of Bruce Wayne, you think the guards would simply let him past? Chances are he walked down the street and was assaulted by a group of thugs who wanted to buy their way up in Penguin's ranks.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#2reignfire85Posted 7/13/2012 9:17:49 AM
If Hush were so easy to take out, then he wouldn't have gotten very far with his murders in Arkham City, now would he?
---
(\__/) "It got up, and it danced away." -- Candace Flynn, Phineas & Ferb
(='.'=) Official Raichu of the B/W boards
#3FredCat07Posted 7/13/2012 9:46:37 AM
Many people, beside Bane and Joker (in the game), did not know that Batman and Bruce Wayne was same person.
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.
#4enterthemadroxPosted 7/13/2012 10:02:10 AM
FredCat07 posted...
Many people, beside Bane and Joker (in the game), did not know that Batman and Bruce Wayne was same person.

Was that in response to the thing about thugs getting higher in Penguin's ranks by capturing him?

Because who cares if only two people in there know who Batman is (you got it wrong on Bane and Joker, neither knew Bruce is Batman, only Hush and Hugo Strange knew that)? The fact is, Penguin hates the Waynes and he'd love to have Bruce in his grasp to get revenge.

Batman doesn't even come into that equation.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#5reignfire85Posted 7/13/2012 10:43:12 AM
Bane actually did deduce Batman's secret identity, and it was referenced back in Asylum, with his "break you" comments. However, whether that line is was a mere nod to Knightfall or indicative of Bane having actually done the same in the Arkhamverse is unknown.
---
(\__/) "It got up, and it danced away." -- Candace Flynn, Phineas & Ferb
(='.'=) Official Raichu of the B/W boards
#6TheRisingSonPosted 7/13/2012 11:09:47 AM
It clearly says in Bane's bio that what transpired during Knightfall did happen within the Arkhamverse.
#7Grandy12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2012 12:02:51 PM(edited)
enterthemadrox posted...
Because who cares if only two people in there know who Batman is (you got it wrong on Bane and Joker, neither knew Bruce is Batman, only Hush and Hugo Strange knew that)?

Hush didn't know that. Only Raz, Bane and Hugo Strange knew that.

And regardless if the guards knew or not who Hush was, point is, as soon as he leaves the room, Batman is like "Hey, he left Arkham City".

Not only I don't remember Hush ever saying he was going to leave the city just yet, but the game also made it pretty clear leaving Arkham is not an easy task. What I'm wondering is why Bats assumed Hush would be able to leave at all, not to mention in the meantime it took him to open that simple cell door?
#8True RunePosted 7/13/2012 1:21:09 PM
I like to assume the Identity Thief Side Mission is one of the last things that happens during the night Batman is in Arkham City, so with Arkham City being shut down shortly after, yea, Hush probably did stroll right out...maybe not right away, but he definitely left.

and if you think a few goons could take him down, you're nuts. Hush is damn near as physically able as Batman.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#9FredCat07Posted 7/13/2012 6:28:09 PM
Grandy12 posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
Because who cares if only two people in there know who Batman is (you got it wrong on Bane and Joker, neither knew Bruce is Batman, only Hush and Hugo Strange knew that)?

Hush didn't know that. Only Raz, Bane and Hugo Strange knew that.

And regardless if the guards knew or not who Hush was, point is, as soon as he leaves the room, Batman is like "Hey, he left Arkham City".

Not only I don't remember Hush ever saying he was going to leave the city just yet, but the game also made it pretty clear leaving Arkham is not an easy task. What I'm wondering is why Bats assumed Hush would be able to leave at all, not to mention in the meantime it took him to open that simple cell door?

As well as Joker - which was the reason why he put himself to the death in this game.
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.
#10Grandy12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2012 9:27:23 AM
True Rune posted...
and if you think a few goons could take him down, you're nuts. Hush is damn near as physically able as Batman.

Maybe in the comicverse, but in the comicverse so is Huge Strange, IIRC. And we all remember how the Batman x Strange went down at the end of the game.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006