Anyone have a catwoman or DLC code they don't need?

#1musikx00xguruPosted 10/30/2012 4:31:39 PM
I just bought this game used for $30 and i'm bummed that I can't play with catwoman or get any of the skins unlocked or the two sidekicks after completing it. It's been a year since it's release and it's still $30ish and I just found out there is a GOTY edition out for the same price! So you can imagine how stupid I feel. Next time i'll do my research when I purchase a game but in the meantime if anyone has a code for this game they don't need and willing to give up please let me know!! Thanks in advance!
#2roo10158Posted 10/31/2012 3:01:04 PM
GameStop does
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA
#3musikx00xguru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:12:33 PM
roo10158 posted...
GameStop does

Im an idiot lol. I didnt see this msg till now but earlier today I happen to be cleaning up and me being the anal person I am, I keep all my videogame receipts, and I came across the one for the batman purchase...tell me y I had a code this whole time and didnt even know it? Y didnt the gamestop sales person tell me I had a catwoman bundle code at the bottom of the receipt? It would have saved me some time and anger and I wouldnt have made this boatd topic. Lol I probably should've checked myself but w/e I lucked out so now im a happy gamer. I still don't like the fact that you have to continue purchasing dlc for games nowadays. I miss the days when all you had to do was complete the game and maybe some ingame objectives and you would unlock all the extra stuff like costumes, weapons, bosses, new locations, etc. Am I the only one?
#4roo10158Posted 11/9/2012 11:30:48 AM
musikx00xguru posted...
roo10158 posted...
GameStop does

Im an idiot lol. I didnt see this msg till now but earlier today I happen to be cleaning up and me being the anal person I am, I keep all my videogame receipts, and I came across the one for the batman purchase...tell me y I had a code this whole time and didnt even know it? Y didnt the gamestop sales person tell me I had a catwoman bundle code at the bottom of the receipt? It would have saved me some time and anger and I wouldnt have made this boatd topic. Lol I probably should've checked myself but w/e I lucked out so now im a happy gamer. I still don't like the fact that you have to continue purchasing dlc for games nowadays. I miss the days when all you had to do was complete the game and maybe some ingame objectives and you would unlock all the extra stuff like costumes, weapons, bosses, new locations, etc. Am I the only one?

DLC is actually a good concept, as long as they don't leave out something from the main game to sell us. Like day one DLC, that is annoying because it should have been included with the game, but was cut to make us buy something extra to get the whole game. But, DLC that was made later on, like Harley Quinn's Revenge, is not bad because it adds to our game.
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA