How can I return to the Bell Tower to get missed trophy?

#1bobosmitePosted 11/8/2012 12:34:47 PM
I missed the trophy in the Bell Tower and can't get back inside. The blast door is down and I can't find any way to get in from above. I'm only a couple hours into the game, so am I locked out for good or is there some gadget later on that will help?
#2Andy___Posted 11/8/2012 1:55:15 PM
I don't know specifically which one you're taking about, but none of the riddler trophies are missable.
---
Xboxlive gamertag: Andy Curtis
#3bobosmite(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 4:04:29 PM
This was the one at the beginning tutorial inside the base of the Bell Tower. You save the medics and climb up the tower to find the Joker's automatic sniper rifle. I couldn't reach the green ? on the wall, so I thought it was something you had to come back for. Afterward I found out what to do, but I can't get back into the church or enter the Bell Tower from the top.
#4tacoslayer89Posted 11/8/2012 4:24:53 PM
You can enter the church later. It's one riddler trophy, out of like 300, you don't need to go get it now lol
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
GT: SlaykSerr789
#5Andy___Posted 11/8/2012 4:26:47 PM
Pretty certain you can easily access the bell tower later on, just not right now. They are all available at the end of the main missions.
---
#6bobosmite(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 5:49:38 PM
I just found the item for opening the blast door. Gotta remember to follow the quests and not get side-tracked in the sandbox.
#7Andy___Posted 11/9/2012 6:45:58 AM
I do recommend getting as many trophies as possible first time around though, just don't get too obsessed.

I found it a little frustrating when I got to the end of the main content and I was JUST looking for trophies. Would have been nice to have a few other missions to do as well.
---
#8FredCat07Posted 11/10/2012 4:04:41 AM
bobosmite posted...
This was the one at the beginning tutorial inside the base of the Bell Tower. You save the medics and climb up the tower to find the Joker's automatic sniper rifle. I couldn't reach the green ? on the wall, so I thought it was something you had to come back for. Afterward I found out what to do, but I can't get back into the church or enter the Bell Tower from the top.

Just process up there in the same way you did first time, after you get that item you needed.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat