Joker's Funhouse DLC question about levels

#1statquo93Posted 11/12/2012 1:30:09 PM
I know the levels increase based on consecutive hits landed, but does anyone know what the exact level upage is? All I've figured out, is at 10 hits, you increase to level 1, 25 hits you get to level 2, and 50 you get to level 3. But after that, I'm either too focused on not getting hit, or I lose my freeflow meter, so I have no idea how many it is for the rest. Thanks in advance.
---
Currently Playing (360): Skyrim, Dishonored, Batman: Arkham City GOTY. Rock Band Blitz. (GBA): FF5, 6.
#2PsychicPsycho_0Posted 11/13/2012 12:21:17 AM
I'm not completely sure. I know a combo of 220 nets you a million point bonus and 'resets' things (so you go back to level 1 thugs, although your combo can keep increasing). I think the Abromivichi (sp?) henchmen shows up at about 130 (level 6?). When I did it, I focused on him immediately. As I was knocking him out, the titan henchmen showed up (about 180, I think).

And I know you didn't ask this, but be careful of anyone using a gun as you're fighting/finishing the Abromivichi guy- I lost my combo 2 or 3 times because of that.
More topics from this board...
That new Easter EggGupster 2001311/19 5:02AM