Grapple hints

#1gieljPosted 11/13/2012 2:11:32 PM
Is there any way to get rid of grapple hints on screen? I clicked no for hints in game menu but they still show up. They are rather annoying.
---
children are just lobbyists who get political favoritism in exchange for being adorable
GT-HappyMealGiel
#2MaxFahrenheitPosted 11/13/2012 2:56:24 PM
i really doubt there is because, if multiple potential grapples are present, the differences on where you will grapple can be very minute without the hints on screen depending on position and camera angle.
---
www.ocwrestling.net
#3gielj(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 3:05:24 PM
The grapple boost hint is always up when I am out in the city. The critical strike one I always present as well during fist fights.
---
children are just lobbyists who get political favoritism in exchange for being adorable
GT-HappyMealGiel
#4StucklnMyPantsPosted 11/14/2012 6:26:27 AM
You need to actually do them a couple of times before they disappear. As soon as one appears, take a few seconds to do what it says a couple of times and it won't show back up. For critical strike, make sure you aren't spamming the attack button, you just need to press it once and it's right when you gain control over your character after finishing a previous attack.