Should I do a Harley Quinn's Revenge FAQ?

#1stillnotelfPosted 11/23/2012 11:55:20 AM
Should I do a Harley Quinn's Revenge FAQ? - Results (38 votes)
Do an FAQ
42.11% (16 votes)
Don't bother, we don't need one/there's a good one already
42.11% (16 votes)
Your other FAQs aren't great, don't waste your time
15.79% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Has anyone done a good Harley Quinn's Revenge FAQ? I did the character FAQs for Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin. I just got the Revenge DLC (on sale today...), should I keep notes when I play it for an FAQ or is there already one underway? (Perhaps there's no interest in one?)
---
Usque adeone mori miserum est? After all, there's always a continue...
#2Red LobstarPosted 11/23/2012 8:00:30 PM
I wouldn't think there would be much need for one. I mean it's a pretty short and straightforward chapter. I think the only tricky part would be finding all the balloons, but there are already videos on Youtube that do that. I liked your other ones but I don't think HQR really needs much said about it since you already covered Robin's move set in your other FAQ.
#3ZechsPeacecraftPosted 11/24/2012 12:53:30 AM
A year after the release of the game (and many months after the DLC was released) I don't think many people will read it.
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#4sm0kiEPosted 12/7/2012 2:21:45 AM
It's like less an hour long, and not any more challenging than the regular game. If anything you could do a balloon faq lol.
#5roo10158Posted 12/7/2012 10:35:50 PM
I'd love to see a Harley Quinn's Revenge balloon location FAQ/guide.

I've been stuck on that last one for a LONG time and I cannot figure out where to look and I've tried using the IGN guide

But as for the actual mission, there's no need
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA
#6stillnotelf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:41:46 PM
Having played it through, I don't see what I can offer an FAQ for. The game holds your hand through the plot, and no text-based description will be superior to the photo/video guides already available for the balloons. I'm going to update the Robin guide with the note that you can Snap Flash the Titans, I guess...
---
Usque adeone mori miserum est? After all, there's always a continue...