Is there anyway to "reactivate" Achievements?

#1rexcrkPosted 12/5/2012 10:03:58 AM
I bought myself a new Xbox 360, and by mistake I lost some of the Achievements for this game (and some others) when I copied my profile from my old 360 to the new one (because I wasn't thinking and made some stupid mistakes...).

I have the game data saved and copied properly but not all of the Achievements that I got from the last time I signed onto Xbox Live and played. Some of those include finding all the Riddler hostages, tracking down the serial killer, and revealing the mystery watcher.

Those side missions are all 100% in the file I have, so I was wondering if there was a way to "reactivate" those Achievements without having to start a new file and do those side missions again.
---
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
#2Guirec730Posted 12/5/2012 6:51:14 PM
Talk to customer support. You need your previously acquired achievos returned, and I believe there is a process for that.
---
Tell them to send the next most dangerous.
#3rexcrk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:31:02 PM
Ok cool, thanks. With some of the ones I've lost, it's not that I can't or don't want to get them back... it'll just take time that I'd rather not spend lol.
---
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.