SPOILER Why does Batman

#1sm0kiEPosted 12/6/2012 1:14:01 AM
carry Joker at the end? Should he be carrying Thalia? lol. He cares more about Joker.
#2TarentulaPosted 12/6/2012 2:57:12 AM
Haha good point, I forgot all about her. Batman and the Joker go way back though and even after everything Joker has done I'm sure Batman was sad and felt some kind of emptiness when he died.
#3Mon_Dieu_MelPosted 12/6/2012 11:16:40 AM
If you've even gotta ask, you haven't been paying attention.
---
Shut up, fatty. -Mon Dieu Mel
#4ZechsPeacecraftPosted 12/6/2012 1:22:26 PM
This topic has been done to death, there are a bunch of good answers in those thread too, try Searching for it
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#5sm0kiE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 2:19:34 AM
I get it, so maybe he threw her in the lazarus pit?
#6Freedan the EternalPosted 12/11/2012 3:13:52 PM
sm0kiE posted...
I get it, so maybe he threw her in the lazarus pit?

Nope, because Clayface went in the Lazarus pit, and then I'm fairly sure it was buried under the machinery. Batman's way of stopping the Joker who was about to swan dive into it.
---
Of course she flew through the air! You can see it right there! Whooooooooosh! - Phoenix Wright
#7MAthrillaPosted 12/15/2012 3:40:55 PM
Because, Bros before... well you get the picture.
#8The Amazing ViperPosted 12/17/2012 10:11:13 AM
Duality of man. The theme of the game.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#9AkridHunterPosted 12/20/2012 8:15:44 PM
Actually it's implied a lot, especially in the Alan Moore and Grant Morrison runs, that there are some awkward homoerotic things going on there...

But in the Arkhamverse it comes down to the simple rule that the Joker is Batman's responsibility, as a villain that he played a part in creating, and thus his to 'take care of'. There's also the obvious fact that some things about the Joker and his Titan and such don't need to get out.

Thalia, on the other hand, commands a legion of super-ninjas with the power to bring her back to life virtually whenever they need to, IF they need to. Heck they even remove Ras' body from where it got impaled. She's fine.
---
VexNoFace likes it rough
#10OrangeSchweesePosted 12/21/2012 8:56:47 AM(edited)
AkridHunter posted...
Actually it's implied a lot, especially in the Alan Moore and Grant Morrison runs, that there are some awkward homoerotic things going on there...

Oh God, NO. That thought never crossed my mind. I thought it was simply because they are polar opposites who understand each other better than anyone else, so Batman feels empty in some way that his arch-rival is gone and he will no longer be challenged on the same level as when Joker was around.

Also, I had no idea about Thalia & Ra's being revived. I thought it was the end for them, too. That's cool.

Do you know anything about Azrael and the role he might play in the next game?