SPOILER Why does Batman

#11ZechsPeacecraftPosted 12/21/2012 12:32:31 PM
AkridHunter posted...
Actually it's implied a lot, especially in the Alan Moore and Grant Morrison runs, that there are some awkward homoerotic things going on there...

But in the Arkhamverse it comes down to the simple rule that the Joker is Batman's responsibility, as a villain that he played a part in creating, and thus his to 'take care of'. There's also the obvious fact that some things about the Joker and his Titan and such don't need to get out.

Thalia, on the other hand, commands a legion of super-ninjas with the power to bring her back to life virtually whenever they need to, IF they need to. Heck they even remove Ras' body from where it got impaled. She's fine.

Grant Morrison was a nutjob who couldn't tell a decent story. He wanted the Joker in drag for the Arkham Asylum graphic novel, which is btw the most over rated comic book of all time.

Otherwise I'm with ya on all points.
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#12VegantoKeensPosted 12/30/2012 4:19:05 PM
Talia was picked off the floor before you start duking it out with Clayface, Batman didn't have anyone else to carry out. Besides that carrying scene goes all the way back to the first scene of the game, where you see the painting of Kain and Abel. It's some very nicely done symbolic stuff.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake SS FC = 2194 1693 8198
#13ZechsPeacecraftPosted 12/30/2012 10:23:37 PM
VegantoKeens posted...
Talia was picked off the floor before you start duking it out with Clayface, Batman didn't have anyone else to carry out. Besides that carrying scene goes all the way back to the first scene of the game, where you see the painting of Kain and Abel. It's some very nicely done symbolic stuff.

Symoblically and literature device wise, it was amazing.

Plot wise, it's very confusing. I think we'll have to wait for future DLC/games to really comprehend the relationship between the Joker and Batman
---
#14RedArchangel20Posted 1/8/2013 1:26:42 AM
ZechsPeacecraft posted...
AkridHunter posted...
Actually it's implied a lot, especially in the Alan Moore and Grant Morrison runs, that there are some awkward homoerotic things going on there...

But in the Arkhamverse it comes down to the simple rule that the Joker is Batman's responsibility, as a villain that he played a part in creating, and thus his to 'take care of'. There's also the obvious fact that some things about the Joker and his Titan and such don't need to get out.

Thalia, on the other hand, commands a legion of super-ninjas with the power to bring her back to life virtually whenever they need to, IF they need to. Heck they even remove Ras' body from where it got impaled. She's fine.

Grant Morrison was a nutjob who couldn't tell a decent story.He wanted the Joker in drag for the Arkham Asylum graphic novel, which is btw the most over rated comic book of all time.

Otherwise I'm with ya on all points.

Did you really just insult Grant Morrison? Really?
---
Most beautiful woman in the world: http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg
Kiss the rings. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif
#15ZechsPeacecraftPosted 1/8/2013 1:46:13 PM
Am I wrong? What work has he done that wasn't just ridiculous and over the top. He has cool ideas, like the idea that Batman has a "back up operating system", but he tells terrible stories
---
#16TheRisingSonPosted 1/14/2013 2:11:17 AM
I've always liked Frank Miller more.
#17VENOMOUS75Posted 1/17/2013 8:26:24 PM
TheRisingSon posted...

Frank Miller put all the nails in Robocops coffin.

and is ARKHAM ASYLUM the novel the one in which Joker grabs Batman on the butt, to have Bruce only respond with "Take your filthy hands hands off of me!"? Yikes, that was odd.
---
GT-AMITYPREDATOR75
#18ZechsPeacecraftPosted 1/18/2013 10:09:50 PM
VENOMOUS75 posted...
TheRisingSon posted...

Frank Miller put all the nails in Robocops coffin.

and is ARKHAM ASYLUM the novel the one in which Joker grabs Batman on the butt, to have Bruce only respond with "Take your filthy hands hands off of me!"? Yikes, that was odd.

That quote was from the novel, but I think he directs it at some diseased person who is supposed to be a representation of Clay-Face or something to that extent.

No clue what you're talking about with the butt grab
---