The Next Batman Game

#21lostoutlawnbPosted 12/30/2012 1:07:08 AM
this game is made by rocksteady not rockstar
#22VegantoKeensPosted 12/30/2012 7:49:26 AM
For the next game I hope the take an even bigger part of Gotham around Arkham. Instead of just having the other characters barely around, each hero should have his/her own rival bosses to fight and riddler challenges in their areas to complete (Batman, Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing).

Some cool new lead villains would be Prometheus, Hush, Black Mask, Falcone and Maroni mobsters Roman and Sal, Manbat, The Great White Shark.

Some new side quest villains (like Szazz and Riddler) could be Calculator, The Wrath and Rat Catcher. I'd like to see Killer Croc and Mr. Freeze back as well and ofcourse The Riddler.

Old villains that should definitely return as main villains: Poison Ivy, A good Bane bossfight, the awesome Scarecrow, Two-Face fighting Batman instead of Catwoman and I hope Joker and Harley return, but with a more backseat role. I want them around and alive.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake SS FC = 2194 1693 8198
#23la2ya2nPosted 12/31/2012 5:00:08 PM
lostoutlawnb posted...
this game is made by rocksteady not rockstar

Yup you're right my bad, posted at like 4am didn't realize
---
b ^_^ d
Gamertag: la2ya2n PSN: ijama
#24VegantoKeensPosted 1/1/2013 9:10:26 AM
Looking at the Gotham map, they could easily do the rest of Gotham past the Arkham city border it is just the right amount bigger than Arkham city is. Maxie Zeus can have a new Olympus and appear in the game, bcause the old one is largely below sea level in Arkham city.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake SS FC = 2194 1693 8198
#25lostoutlawnbPosted 1/1/2013 10:15:56 AM
they could have hubs, each having a different district of Gotham.
#26ZechsPeacecraftPosted 1/1/2013 12:15:40 PM
VegantoKeens posted...
Looking at the Gotham map, they could easily do the rest of Gotham past the Arkham city border it is just the right amount bigger than Arkham city is. Maxie Zeus can have a new Olympus and appear in the game, bcause the old one is largely below sea level in Arkham city.

It kinda seems like they had parts of Gotham built in Asylum, and built even more in AC
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#27Im2akillerfishPosted 1/10/2013 10:42:52 PM
Sorry if I post too late, but
Maybe a Bane combat map?
#28TheRisingSonPosted 1/14/2013 1:07:10 AM
The Silver Age Batman thing is a rumor right now. Rocksteady hasn't confirmed not denied it. I hope it's false though as it wouldn't make sense to suddenly go to a different era of Batman when they're already building the Arkhamverse through the games and comics.
#29musikx00xguru(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 11:57:37 AM
TheRisingSon posted...
The Silver Age Batman thing is a rumor right now. Rocksteady hasn't confirmed not denied it. I hope it's false though as it wouldn't make sense to suddenly go to a different era of Batman when they're already building the Arkhamverse through the games and comics.

I agree. If they were to do a Batman from the 50's-60's era it should be a completely separate project and released way after the Arkham series is finished.