How far am I into the main story? Just finished the Museum.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. How far am I into the main story? Just finished the Museum.

User Info: dataDyneSoldier

dataDyneSoldier
4 years ago#1
According to the stat menu I'm only about 23% through it. Feels like I've been playing for a while, though. I have been completing every side quest I come across. Just wondering.
"Search him. Then I will kill you." - Bane
CM 690 II Advanced | Asrock Extreme 3 Gen 3 | i5 2500k | GTX 560 Ti - 448 Cores | 8GB DDR3 | OCZ ZT 750W

User Info: Oneiros1

Oneiros1
4 years ago#2
It's not 23% through the campaign, it's 23% completion, which includes Riddler's trophies, side quests, etc. When I finished the game I had 48%, and that was with a bunch of Riddler trophies collected. You're probably about half way through.

User Info: Razorback71854

Razorback71854
4 years ago#3
Somewhere around 40-50% probably.. go to stats and that will break down your total completion percentage for the main story, Riddler stuff, side missions, etc.
Modified HAF 922 | AMD 990FX | Phenom II X6 1090T | 2 GTX 460s | 12GB DDR3 1600 | 60GB SDD | 3 WD Green HDDs | LG Blu-Ray RW Drive | Win7 x64

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
4 years ago#4
You've got a pretty long way to go. That's where the epic bossfights really start to kick off.
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake SS FC = 2194 1693 8198
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. How far am I into the main story? Just finished the Museum.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived