Best adventure game ever.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Best adventure game ever.

User Info: thedarkknight1q

thedarkknight1q
4 years ago#1
Of coarse it would be Batman right? I mean, there are so much gadgets I lose count most of the time.

I can't wait for the 3rd game.

Maybe this time it will be the whole city as a free-roam environment.

Batman rules.
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.

User Info: Tarentula

Tarentula
4 years ago#2
Agreed. The people who worked on this game really did a good job at presenting Batman and making people feel exhilarated.....unlike the whole Spiderman games franchise (with the exception of SM2)

User Info: ZechsPeacecraft

ZechsPeacecraft
4 years ago#3
My favorite part about this game is the intense attention to details, there are still new things I find every other time I play this.
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft

User Info: FreedanEternal

FreedanEternal
4 years ago#4
ZechsPeacecraft posted...
My favorite part about this game is the intense attention to details, there are still new things I find every other time I play this.

I'll second that.

It was my third play when I finally noticed the ice-trail from the police station to the warehouse that Mr. Freeze used to go get his wife. Kind of shocked me that it wasn't just video-game-teleport logic.
Of course she flew through the air! You can see it right there! Whooooooooosh! - Phoenix Wright

User Info: thedarkknight1q

thedarkknight1q
4 years ago#5
ZechsPeacecraft posted...

I agree. I didn't find Calender Man until I got past the game.

I guess I just didn't know he was there.
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Best adventure game ever.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived