Best adventure game ever.

#1thedarkknight1qPosted 1/15/2013 2:37:42 PM
Of coarse it would be Batman right? I mean, there are so much gadgets I lose count most of the time.

I can't wait for the 3rd game.

Maybe this time it will be the whole city as a free-roam environment.

Batman rules.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#2TarentulaPosted 1/17/2013 1:29:37 PM
Agreed. The people who worked on this game really did a good job at presenting Batman and making people feel exhilarated.....unlike the whole Spiderman games franchise (with the exception of SM2)
#3ZechsPeacecraftPosted 1/17/2013 2:54:22 PM
My favorite part about this game is the intense attention to details, there are still new things I find every other time I play this.
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#4Freedan the EternalPosted 1/17/2013 3:44:34 PM
ZechsPeacecraft posted...
My favorite part about this game is the intense attention to details, there are still new things I find every other time I play this.

I'll second that.

It was my third play when I finally noticed the ice-trail from the police station to the warehouse that Mr. Freeze used to go get his wife. Kind of shocked me that it wasn't just video-game-teleport logic.
---
Of course she flew through the air! You can see it right there! Whooooooooosh! - Phoenix Wright
#5thedarkknight1q(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:32:15 AM
ZechsPeacecraft posted...

I agree. I didn't find Calender Man until I got past the game.

I guess I just didn't know he was there.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.